• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

LMAO

Started by The_Crusade, November 11, 2006, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Playstation > (Wii*Xbox360)^425

Dodger

Heh, I made more money this financial year than Sony did. :)

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 26, 2006, 10:54:19 PM
Or do they?

You just need to read that article (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit), I don't see how you can argue with it in anyway. It's all true.

They have dealt so much shit in the last year.

The_Crusade

Who cares? Playstation still owns.

Dodger

Karm5000

Quote from: Dodger on November 27, 2006, 04:24:08 PM
Heh, I made more money this financial year than Sony did. :)

That is so funny smile of the day award goes to Dodger!
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Crusade

He stole it from Maddox f00l. Maddox really gets the award.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Crusade on November 27, 2006, 08:01:24 PM
He stole it from Maddox f00l. Maddox really gets the award.

Agreed. But I didn't steal it :-\ I just thought it was funny.

The_Crusade

Let me just copy every single maddox article (or the large majority of them) because I find them funny.

:P

haferhole1

its not stealing, you were all talking about maddox's artical, he knew that you knew about it.  if he had mentioned something about the titanic at random without mentioning the greatest man alive, then he would be stealing

and ill settle this:
ps3 - theres no way im gonna drop a grand on a ps3.  so what if it plays bluerays? hddvds are gonna win overall between the 2, and in 2 years, that feature will be useless on the ps3. and think up a new name, god damn, at least xbox went to 360 insted of xbox2, xbox3, xbox4, lame.  and theve added all this shit in there, dvds, mp3s, bluerays, graphics, but it doesnt matter if all the games suck, i dont care how pretty they are

xbox 360 - a little more expencive then i like, but with all the new technologies and graphics crammed into this, i guess its reasonable.  its at least got a couple decent games out/comming out (halo 3, oblivion, dead rising to name a few).  not too many new features though, its basicly an xbox on crack

wii - here it is, the future, nintendo has been the leader of the pack since super mario brothers. it was a little shakey with the gamecube, but this is the new bread of gaming technology, motion sensor controlors, in inovative idea, eventually all the systems will copy them and it will be the standard gameing media.  i will miss being able to sit on a couch and play zelda insted of standing up, swinging my arms wildly to kill monsters. pricewise, its rediculously awesome, a ton of good games (bob ross painting W00T), and wifi, which is great for people like me with a wireless router

overall:
wii < 360 < xbox < gamecube < gameboy color < colecovision < a rotting emu carcus < ults < sammy < ps3

(and im not expecting any of you to know who sammy is, dont ask)

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

You stole my thoughts.

I couldn't agree more. Mostly.
Nintendo have been ruling the market forever, they know what they are doing.
Still a week and a half left until Wii is released over here though :( Do you have one yet Hafer?

P.S. Who's Sammy?

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 27, 2006, 10:01:18 PM
wii - here it is, the future, nintendo has been the leader of the pack since super mario brothers. it was a little shakey with the gamecube, but this is the new bread of gaming technology, motion sensor controlors, in inovative idea, eventually all the systems will copy them and it will be the standard gameing media.  i will miss being able to sit on a couch and play zelda insted of standing up, swinging my arms wildly to kill monsters. pricewise, its rediculously awesome, a ton of good games (bob ross painting W00T), and wifi, which is great for people like me with a wireless router

You missed out the fact that it has the GREATEST launch line-up ever.

Not to mention quite possibly the single greatest release title of all time, and probably the most anticipated, Twilight Princess.

I don't think there is a single launch game that I wouldn't buy, apart from maybe Excite Truck (don't see the appeal TBH), I can't wait until I can play Elbeits, Red Steel, Mario Galaxy, and Zelda goes without saying.

What are you looking forward to most?....Unless you already have them.... :-\

haferhole1

no, but i want 1 sooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo bad! i played 1 at a store though, i just wish i had the money, im flat broke.  i wanna get of course bob ross painting, wii sports and zelda, which of course come with it, i cant wait for brawl!

P.S. dont worry about her

click my egg to get ur own