• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

PLAYER MODS

Started by bigballer23, November 19, 2006, 12:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigballer23

I BELIVE THAT THEIR SHOULD BE A FEW PLAYER MODS.. I MEAN MATLU CAN DETERMINE WHO SHOULD BE MODS.. B/C MATLU OR PINK CANT ALWAYS BE THERE.... SO IF WE HAD PLAYER MODS PPL WHOULD NOT CUSS AND START STUFF.... B/C THEY KNO THAT THERE IS MODS ON AT ALL TIMES.. OR ALMOST.. I MEAN ITS JUST A SUGGESTION TELL ME WAT YOU THINK? MATLU IT WHOULD BE HELPFULL. I SEE THEM ON OTHER SITES AND PPL DO RESPECT RULES MORE

flamingdragon

NICE JOB DOING ALL CAPS WITH LITTLE TO NO PUNCTUATION AND ALSO NOT USING THE BOLD FEATURE CORRECTLY U SHOULD PROBABLY TYPE BETTER...ITS JUST A SUGGESTION
Adun Toridas, Executor.

FireBird

flamingdragon...you have a very smart mouth... how come everytime you post you have something negative to say about the rookers...

UmmYeaFoSho

firebird is right... you guys dont even play rook but yet you check out the rook forum like everyday and post smart remarks about everyone... you dont see rookers goin to yalls game forums just to be smart mouths.

its ok to be a smart mouth if your taking matlus side but when you question his actions then the forum gets locked and we are considered the bad people.

The_Crusade

Flamingdragon is an asshole by nature. Please ignore him.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Crusade on November 20, 2006, 04:10:21 PM
Flamingdragon is an asshole by nature. Please ignore him.

Agreed.

Quote from: UmmYeaFoSho on November 20, 2006, 12:33:23 PM
you dont see rookers goin to yalls game forums just to be smart mouths.

That's because we are more awesome.  ;)

Dodger

Quote from: UmmYeaFoSho on November 20, 2006, 12:33:23 PM
its ok to be a smart mouth if your taking matlus side

I always take Matlu's side. All he says is wisdom. :-*

Karm5000

Quote from: Dodger on November 20, 2006, 05:27:28 PM
I always take Matlu's side. All he says is wisdom. :-*

Very much agreed all hail the great and powerful Matlu!

(Am I overdoing it?)
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

bigballer23

TO ALL YOU WHO CALL ME SMARTMOUTH OR WATEVER...  I  WASNT SAYING THAT.... IM ON HERE EVERYDAY..... ALMOST ALL THE TIME.. I  SEE CRAP HAPPEN ALL THE TIME... I MEAN IF ME TRYIN TO HELP IS A BAD THING... I GUESS THATS WRONG..

Karm5000

yep you trying to help IS a bad thing, that's not a great job for you.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

bigballer23

OK YOU GOT ANY BETTER IDEAS KARM..... ITS A GOOD SUGESTION I BELIVE OR I WHOULDNT OF WROTE IT.... PLAYER MODS IS VERY HELPFULL... I NEVER QUSETIONED MATLU... IF YOU COULD READ.... I SAID THEY CANT ALWAYS BE THERE AND THEY ARENT

The_Crusade

Dodger

Um, I'm sorry, but I have trouble understanding what you are saying...

You want more players to be moderators?

Speaking seriously now... Who would choose who the moderators are? The more moderators there are, the higher the chance of power corruption.

hammike

In my opinion, we only need 1 or 2 more moderators who would be more likely to be on during the "peak" hours.  These would be chosen by Matlu, PinkPlayDoh, and whoever the other Mods are.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

FireBird

no one was calling you a smart mouth baller........ i was talking about flaming