• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Droid

Started by BlitzJoker, April 13, 2005, 12:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzJoker

Here was my attempt at making a new droid. Not too sure about the dead stage....

I made two different versions, the first one has no walking motions, while the second one does. I have tested these out, but am not sure what speed to animate them at, so I can't post an animated view.

Comments?

zzboots

It looks like a skeleton wearing shoulder pads.  ;D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

I could take the "shoulder pads" away if you desire?  ;)

BlitzJoker

Heres it without any shoulder spikes/"pads".

ZAPTONE_Z

i like version 2 a lot more

zzboots

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

T3h luggage

version 2 lacks the roboticallness of version 1,and looks more like the in-game one. But heh, thatmay be a good thing...
I personally like one better.

ZAPTONE_Z

version one reminds me of a bird of prey too much  ???

The_Gu3st

Wait a minute, why wasnt this the new implemented droid. No offence to whoever designed that updated one (probably T3h_Luggage) but this one looks much better than the new one recently put in. Maybe Matlu didnt come across this? Matlu, any ideas?

Bakster

Hmmm...I think t3h luggages is slightly better, but not by much :-X

T3h luggage

Quote from: The_Gu3st on July 31, 2005, 06:33:28 AM
Wait a minute, why wasnt this the new implemented droid. No offence to whoever designed that updated one (probably T3h_Luggage) but this one looks much better than the new one recently put in. Maybe Matlu didnt come across this? Matlu, any ideas?
Perhaps droid wasn't the best choice for a graphic, seeing the newly-bumped threads...  Simply, I did it because I'm running out of mech things to do.