• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Dodger

Started by flamingdragon, November 26, 2006, 03:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I concur with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}

flamingdragon

I concurrasaurz w/ ur concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}

flamingdragon

I concurr^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I concur with your concurrance^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}

flamingdragon

THE REAL REAL ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your concurrance^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}}
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I concurissimo {I concur with your concurrance^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}}

flamingdragon

Yeah...............u screwed up.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I concur with my own concurissimo {I concur with your concurrance^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}}

flamingdragon

You can't concur with urself.  ::)

And what was wrong with the real real concurrence to rule them all?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

He concurs with her concurral of my own concurissimo {I concur with your concurrance^5685864684 with the concur with your concurrasaurz of my concurral with THE ONE CONCURRANCE TO RULE THEM ALL! {I concur with your even more super concurrance of doom of my super concurrance of doom {I concur with Concurismosis de Concurissimo of the concur {I concur with your concurrance {I concur with your concurral concurance of my concurred concurrance of your concurral-like concurrance of my concurral-ness concurrence of your concurrance of my concurralism.}}}}}

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

You started it.

Also, way to copy my multiple owl picture idea.

Faggot.