• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Reunion Tourney? :)

Started by Dodger, December 17, 2006, 11:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ownage

The_Crusade

This is stupid. Now I've miraculously changed my mind and decided to be in this tournament. I'll just get eliminated in the first round due to horrible luck anyway.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Done. I knew you'd come around :)

CrazyHazy

Do I not qualify to grace this list or what?
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

Dodger

AWS2

Judging by what I have just read, Ownage = Ults...for sure.  And um, I was told the tourny was on Thursday.  But the date is scheduled for the 27th, which is today.  If it is in fact today, then I regret to say that I will not be able to partake in the tourny.  I hope everyone is doing well and had a good Christmas.   ;D

And I am still a happy turtle!
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

TOURNAMENT IS ON THURSDAY

DODGER MESSED UP.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

I was unable to make the tourny.    :(:'(
Due to the fact that I was at Disneyland all day that day and they unfortunately do not have internet even at the Tower of Terror Hotel.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on December 30, 2006, 07:04:44 AM
I was unable to make the tourny.    :(:'(
Due to the fact that I was at Disneyland all day that day and they unfortunately do not have internet even at the Tower of Terror Hotel.

In Florida? I've been there!!

SiR gUt

disney land instead of cyber  battles??? you gotta be crazy...who would miss cyber battles tournament for disney world... wow.. pathetic!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

It was not Disneyworld in Flordia, it was Disneyland in L.A.
And I would much more have done the reunion tourny instead of Disneyland however I was unsure if it was even the right day due to Dodger mixing up the dates.  ::)

Any chance we will be doing another tourny anytime soon?  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Dodger

I did not mix up the dates. Gut did, and now he's blaming me.

I said 27th, so Gut told everyone it was on a Thursday, idiot.