• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Helping Matlu with Rook site expense

Started by tenntody, January 13, 2007, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenntody

Please Matlu needs our help, he is doing all the work and we are doing all the playing.  If we could all just pledge 10.00 per mth towards the work that he does I think we could do this for him.  There are at least 200-300 that play on here all the time.  I think it is worth that a mth just to get to visit with friends and play a game of Rook. I know we have some young ones that play that may not be able to pay but there are enough of us older ones that could afford to do this.  I am on a fixed income, lol, joke between my daughter MsSheila and I but I would be more than willing to do this for Matlu.  Come on all u Rookers I know u have a good heart and we all love the Rook site that he made for us.  So please do this one thing for him.  Thanking u all in advance cause I know in my heart u all gonna do the right thing.  As always ur friend and P, Tody ;)

Dodger

Then Matlu would be making more money than me. :(

flamingdragon

And we can't have that.  ::)

And I thought u didn't spam, u spammer prince.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Why not trust paypal?
I have ordered many things of ebay and paid for them w/ paypal and nothing has ever gone wrong.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

You don't trust paypal but you trust someone you met playing rook?

flamingdragon

Yeah, thats kinda what I was getting at.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

How about send money so Matlu might decide he has nothing to lose since he's getting so much money sent to him and revive cyber wars?  ;)

Since I know how much all u rookers want CW revived.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

10 dollars a month ive just been priced out you see im a poor dirt farmer and cant afford to go along with your plot to increase maltus salary by three hundred thousand dollars a year... that or bring the rook population down to 10. I think you oughta make the site look all nice and spiffy and put a few banner adds up aye dunno how much they pay but its gotta better than what me and the freeloaders like me will send in.

matlu