• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My New Commanders

Started by Brian, March 20, 2005, 06:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Hey,

Matlu, i think the blasters, phases are jsut TOO different. Lets see how it looks though, but I will change it so the animation will be somehting like the one in the game. The gun moving up and down. I hope it works out.

Cheers Brian

matlu

When you do some more modifications or new commander pictures, please use following images as templates (Your original pictures were each shifted few pixels to wrong direction, and when animated the commanders were 'shaking'. I also made some small modifications)

TheMcCool

I know it may be alot to ask but... Could you make the heads smaller. And with smaller heads, maybe less squashed bodies. I am just not a fan of the style. Well just making my thoughts known.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Sheep

i love the monkey commanders! lol

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 21, 2005, 03:27:49 AM
I know it may be alot to ask but... Could you make the heads smaller. And with smaller heads, maybe less squashed bodies. I am just not a fan of the style. Well just making my thoughts known.

I personally like this style, it looks a bit 'japanese'  :)

TheMcCool

I like the japanime, but I don't like dbz :P
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

BlitzJoker

I must say the graphics are very nice quality wise, but they just don't fit. I understand how you think the big heads add a bubbly anime type feel to it.....but how does that fit in with anything remotely close to duelboard, not even any of the suggested "skins". I think they should have a normally proportioned body, and not look so anime-like. I am not saying I could do any better......for I am sure I couldn't, and yes I am a little biased against the "oversized head" theme.

Parsley

ZAPTONE_Z

force armor dude looks cool
but the other ones are pretty scary (not in a good way)

Odin

Give the Fidel-looking commander #2s cigars and I'll say they rock.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

Din Ninja

They look very good. They seem very original as well

Brian

Hey,

I posted the new jet pack commander, post your comments :)

Cheers Brian

matlu

Quote from: Brian on March 25, 2005, 07:33:14 PM
Hey,

I posted the new jet pack commander, post your comments :)

excellent work, I already included it into game graphics, and I'm going to upload new version to server

T3h luggage

I'm sorry, but I don't like it.  The flames look like orange Jello brand gelatin, his expression look a bit strange, and the shaping of the armor...
Overall, I can see that you are very talented and your works are good graphic-wise, but I preferred the older, more proportionate and less cartooney comanders. It would be cool if you could reshade/edit those.

Brian

Hey,

Thankyou for the suggestions, im not the best. I think you are a WAY better sprite aritst than me. Feel free to make some :)

Cheers Brian