• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My New Commanders

Started by Brian, March 20, 2005, 06:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Hey,

I edit in the commanders with the hand fixed, with the force amor hand fixed too. I will be working on jetpack, beam saber, force shield,symbion, and more commanders for the next past days. I will upload them when Im done. Here is the commanders with the hand fixed. :) Please give feedback, and suggestions.

Commander 1
Blue

Green

Commander2
Blue

Green

Commander 3
Blue

Green

Force Armor

Blaster commander - Stayed the same

EDIT
Been very busy this past week, so I didn't get as much done as i hoped. But i have the jet pack done, post yur comments here.

Cheers Brian

TheMcCool

Great work, I would be satisfied with these
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

Is it just me or am i seeing monkeys?  :-\
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

On second thought they are a bit too cutesey. But other than that it's good work
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

May I ask if it is really your work, or they are also "stolen"? They look sort of too good to be true... (if it's really yours then take it as compliment)

Brian

Hey,

I did not steal them, i worked on them on Adobe photoshop 7. I used the tools for the shading. and the basic template is very simple. The first commanders look like monnkeys, because I kinda was trying to draw a monkey for somehting else, but it turned into a commander.  :D

Cheers Brian

matlu

sorry, I just asked to be sure. Wow, they are really good. I alredy put first one into the game. Btw his hand movement is bit strange, this could be perhaps improved... try the game to see how it looks animated

matlu

And btw: new commanders used too many colors (only the first one has approx 200 color), I tried to reduce palette, but it did not look good. So I switched from 256colors palette to hi-color mode (16 bits for each pixel). It slightly increased the size of data file, but it's still ok. But now you can use any number of colors you need (I hope that the size of file will stay reasonable).

Brian

Hey,

I edit in some commanders with force armor, and blaster at the top of the page ( 1st post). Check it out, and give me some suggestions and feedback :)

Cheers Brian

matlu

It's really great! Far better than I hoped for. Force armour is excellent :)  I'll put it in the game soon.

If you don't mind, is it possible to sligthly edit hands? (I mean for commanders without weapons).  When it's animated they look a bit strange (at least in my opinion).

Brian

Hey,

Sure :) it will take some time though, to re-upload pictures etc..

But i will get on to it right away :)

Cheers Brian

zzboots

Quote from: Brian on March 20, 2005, 10:06:43 PM
Hey,

Sure :) it will take some time though, to re-upload pictures etc..

But i will get on to it right away :)
While you are hard at work, I'll be here sitting, doing nothing except waiting for you to post the updates so I can add more criticism. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Brian

Hey,

I fixed the hand on all the commanders except the blaster one. I edit it on the first post, I hope it is what you wanted. :) I will be working on jetpack, beam saber, force shield,symbion, and more commanders for the next past days. Please give me feedback and suggestions. :)

Cheers Brian

matlu

Yep, they all look really excellent! I'm going to put them into the game right now.
(I'm not sure how will the guy with blaster look animated, the phrases are too different. We'll see)

Michael

Well I think that the new commanders look great. Yea, they do look a little like monkeys but its a change from the basic human.

*We are all destined for greatness*