• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rook

Started by MetalGear822, February 18, 2007, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalGear822

It was not understood because there was a prior post you guys did not see which was deleted off of that ................you can all suck my balls I wasnt looking your 2 cents. Shadow threatened to ban me for saying "That was my last beer you bastard Ill kill you". After threatening to ban me --- (which was the purpose of the picture last post you nitwits) he continued talking to me for like 10 minutes repeatidly saying "most mods would have banned me"----- This kids title has gone to his head. Then I asked what are the rules and for a list of mods using incomplete sentences---- I bet that took you hours to decipher ... idiots. Then I go on to say that if this shadow isnt out of line your rules are, thats extremely petty behavior from this mod and the incident itself was not offencive and should not be bannable. After all the on my prior post I dont think you banned him and what he said was way worse, perhaps you should take intent into account if your mods tiny little minds are capable.

The_Crusade

Angry Cloud disagrees!

flamingdragon

I agree metalgear, a good suggestion I can think of is u should quit Rook and play just CW.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

Ive actually been playing cw may be shocking