• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new lobby

Started by rebel41041, February 20, 2007, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel41041

;D i would like to have the at your own risk lobby i think about 40 % of people would agree so there is no more problems with the power crazy mods like pink i think it would be a great idea and if we got that i wouldn't care 2 pay 5 dollars a month lol i would pay it just because she couldn't mess with me for no reason

IMCBrianJ

lmao I second that emotion...I actually think this is a good idea

IHaveBird

I would vote for a seperate lobby for when someone is feeling like they want to cut up alot and play with nics with questionable taste. Or for arguements to be settled like adults without interfering with other players and flooding lobby.

IHaveBird

Hardluckwoman

Hey, the unmoderated room sounds like a good idea!!  I like to talk a little smack   every once in a while  lol.  I guess the way I look at it... It's a free country, If I want to accuse someone of cheating, I have that right (not that I actually do that more than once a week  ).  It just seems as if we are being monitored like school children, of course.. I guess if you act that way  .   Anyway, if it's play and speak at your own risk.. I don't mind.  I would really hate to get banned or booted  for using a word like "shit" (and it's not a bad word, my momma says it  ).

For those people who would rather have a more controlled atmosphere, there would still be 3 other lobbies.  It sounds like a win.. win situation to me.   If the unmoderated lobby gets too filthy or a person can't take the heat... then they are free to play in the moderated lobbies.  What do we have to lose?