• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

2 ranged attacks

Started by flamingdragon, April 16, 2005, 04:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

if u move a transport with range and use its range then get your commander in it u can use range again. i dont think this is right.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

zzboots

This option was added by matlu.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

flamingdragon

Quote from: zzboots on April 16, 2005, 05:48:30 AM
This option was added by matlu.

its ok if u can do it before the transport has used its range but using it twice should not work
Adun Toridas, Executor.

zzboots

Quote from: flamingdragon on April 16, 2005, 06:37:11 AM
its ok if u can do it before the transport has used its range but using it twice should not work

Matlu liked this feature and wanted to keep it as is.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

ZAPTONE_Z

this "feature" pleases me not

matlu

Quote from: ZAPTONE_Z on April 16, 2005, 09:21:20 AM
this "feature" pleases me not

Why, I'm having fun when I imagine, how commander rushes into a tank, just to press big red "fire" button before his turn ends :)

- it was easier to do it this way. I was not thinking about this problem before, I simply programmed it, and it turned out this way. I decided that I don't mind. And really, it is not trivial to fix. The whole move/attack/combat system is quite complicated code, and I'm happy that currently it works. Currently I'm not going to risk that I break it.

ZAPTONE_Z

i just dont like when theres a close quaters battle going on and some beams a tank down and im in a buggy they can shoot my buggy....get in the tank and shoot my com

and then i die  :'(

matlu

Quote from: ZAPTONE_Z on April 16, 2005, 05:18:27 PM
i just dont like when theres a close quaters battle going on and some beams a tank down and im in a buggy they can shoot my buggy....get in the tank and shoot my com

and then i die  :'(

just do them same thing