• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Favorite Part of CGD?

Started by Sheep, March 20, 2005, 06:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What was your favorite part of Castle Games Domain?

Cyber Wars
Battlethings
Crypt
Dungeon
Mystery Monster
Chess
Checkers
Battle Cruisers
Reversi
Mahjong
Pairs
Go Mad
Backgammon

T3h luggage

Hey!  Just...Hey!
Battlethingz rocked...

ZAPTONE_Z

anyone remeber the name '7' on the battethingz highscores?

(it was there like 12 times hard to miss)

dragon75

BattleThingz and CW. i had a level 80 or so creature. i used the heal like a shield. then attacked at the right opporitunity. it took long, but i got most of my wins that way. last i remember, i had a unicorn head, a radiation body, and an electric tail. tons of energy came with it. shock 'till you can't no more, heal. wait for opening, shock. heal. man. i remember most of what i did there. i have a really good memory of castle, so matlu, ask me anything if you need help. i am willing to answer questions.

well, enough of my blabbering and remembering. battlethingz and CW. :)
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

ZAPTONE_Z

battlethingz got lame when people just started 'trading points'

Odin

Quote from: ZAPTONE_Z on March 31, 2005, 01:25:05 AM
battlethingz got lame when people just started 'trading points'

As opposed to using the fine art (and bug) of cloning? Crypt was definitely boss. Screw Battle Thingz. It will just cannibalize the player base for the cw clone. MM was just a bootlegged "Guess Who?" and not a very good one.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

Hawk

Almost everything in CGD was a "bootlegged" version of another game. 

Sheep

1. Cyber wars
2. Crypt
3. Battle Thingz

The three things that should be on the site.

TheMcCool

Quote from: Sheep on April 02, 2005, 09:09:02 AM
1. Cyber wars
2. Crypt
3. Battle Thingz

The three things that should be on the site.

Hells no...
1. Cyber Wars
2. Chess (or not, whatever.)
3. Cyber Wars
4. Cyber Secks
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

ZAPTONE_Z

ill second mccool on all counts here

BlitzJoker

Mahjong is very fun to play, although I never played the CGD one......

Odin

Quote from: zzboots on April 02, 2005, 06:08:56 PM
I'm suprised no one has mentioned Mahjong.  The people who played were rather nice although they did tend to keep to themselves.  I feel bad that the lost their small little community.  :-\  Did anyone else play the occasional Mahjong game?  :)

I didn't play it myself, but sort of knew some (Brighter42 and Angelkiss) who did because they also played Treasure Crypt. Maybe by mentioning names of former players, they could find their way here on their own if they were to search for their name on a search engine. :)
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

Ashoc

Quote from: zzboots on April 02, 2005, 06:08:56 PM
I'm suprised no one has mentioned Mahjong.  The people who played were rather nice although they did tend to keep to themselves.  I feel bad that the lost their small little community.  :-\  Did anyone else play the occasional Mahjong game?  :)

I played mahjong every once in a while to take a break from cyberwars, i always had a hard time finding a game to play though, maybe it was my odd hours, lol.  but other than that i really liked the mahjong game, i still play on yahoo(curse them) every now and then

flamingdragon

Quote from: Odin on April 03, 2005, 09:51:13 AM
I didn't play it myself, but sort of knew some (Brighter42 and Angelkiss) who did because they also played Treasure Crypt. Maybe by mentioning names of former players, they could find their way here on their own if they were to search for their name on a search engine. :)
why would they search for their nickname that was on an old website?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Sheep

hey matlu, do you know if this is the biggest thread on the forum yet?

T3h luggage

I know it isnt, because my graphics thread is bigger.
Yeah, I still miss battlethingz sometimes...
But most of the tails were useless because of electric tail.  TAKE DOWN THE POWER OF ELECTROCUTE if you ever re-make it, Matlu!  It was the only tail people ever used.