• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Probe

Started by BladeSabre, April 21, 2005, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeSabre

Oh, I have a sick mind too, I was just trying to give those two the benefit of the doubt...

Kiz

I don't know, it looks far too simple. It's just a floating geometric shape with very little depth.
I'd rather wait for other probe candidates.

BladeSabre

Does it need solar panels?

Kiz

Heh, Are you being facetious?

It's just that everything that T3h luggage contributed with so far has deep shadows,  and depth. I just want to see this theme continued

BlitzJoker

I like this probe very much so, maybe the dead phase could use a little shading, but really, i like and think it should be implemented.

exiledragon

1. There are most definiatly no ladys around.
2. Probing actions involve sharp metal things.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

HellsRage666

... BladeSabre is a lady. I too wasnt too satified with the probe, maybe something more... um... better?

SiR gUt

Well it's suppose to be a mech right? Not a real probe we use in space. So I figured if the probe is trying to kill the aliens, at least give it some sort of probing action, like it's probing a human, or an alien, or something. I have a twisted mind too and I was kind of thinking like an anal probe or something. :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

HellsRage666

Yeah i kinda leaned towards what gut was thinking. There goes my sick mind again.

ultswordsman

Bakster

Just put a beam thingy on it like the original probe had...

BladeSabre

I read "probe" as a small unit designed for scouting - it can move fast but it doesn't have much other use. And I could give it solar panels and/or a "beam thingy", but if the problem is that it's not like T3h Luggage's stuff, then he'd better do one instead...

BlitzJoker

QuoteI have a twisted mind too and I was kind of thinking like an anal probe or something.

Wow best idea I've ever heard!!! Wtf is wrong with you people?! ::)

If no one is staisfied just give it a little "beam" or something.

BladeSabre

I'll see about that tomorrow then.

BladeSabre