• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Probe

Started by BladeSabre, April 21, 2005, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeSabre

This was just going to be a quick one, but it came out OK actually.

ZAPTONE_Z

yeah its not bad at all

ultswordsman

BladeSabre

I noticed this hasn't been included yet. And please update my Fire Fox to my second version.

BlitzJoker

truthfully i think the first version looks better

matlu

Quote from: BlitzJoker on June 09, 2005, 09:47:46 PM
truthfully i think the first version looks better

I guess I think the same... but... Blade is the artist, so she has to know better :)

BladeSabre

I'll concede that the first version does look better when on its own - but when it's sitting there on the game board among all the other units, it's the only thing that's not really moving, and it grates on my nerves.

SiR gUt

probe.... we need a probe with probing actions... should have a probe probing a human or sumthing
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Parsley

Had a probe with a probing action on the last board somewhere.  No time to look atm tho, someone want to drag it up 4me?

BladeSabre

What is "probing action"? Are you being serious or is this a joke?

matlu

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 10, 2005, 06:37:04 PM
What is "probing action"? Are you being serious or is this a joke?

I hope he means this beam of light

HellsRage666

:) I have a sick and twisted mind... and for some reason, I dont think that's what he meant  :P

matlu

Quote from: HellsRage666 on June 10, 2005, 07:33:30 PM
:) I have a sick and twisted mind... and for some reason, I dont think that's what he meant  :P

please let your sick and twisted mind speak somewhere else.... there are ladies around

BladeSabre

Real probes don't have any "probing action", and they don't shine great big searchlights either.

Next question: where is "the last board"?

HellsRage666

haha, k, sorry matlu.