• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

People playing simultaneously under two accounts

Started by jamesishere, April 21, 2005, 11:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesishere

Matlu, please check your records for the names icesabree and ultrasabree. I am 99% sure they are the same person, and they played against me at the same time to try and take points easier. Then when I accused one, he had a mock conversation between himself under both names. Check their IP's or contact emails or w/e.

And please ban being able to play rated games when two names are under the same IP or contact email. Those accounts should be banned for doing that.

matlu

It is NOT possible to enter rated game with 2 nicks from same IP. You can try it yourself, it won't work.

I also played several games with them. They strictly stick together and claim that they are "one clan", and they won't attack each other (till there is nobody else left).
Well, perhaps it makes some sense (at least for them). I really cannot help you. Best advice is: bring some friend with you and gang up against them! Perhaps you can agree with them that next time you'll play 2 vs. 2, they'll have to admit that it's better.

It's really not very fair what are they doing... but.. I don't think I should ban them. I'm afraid that there will be MANY such couples sticking together later.

ultswordsman

matlu we only play together when there are 4 or more people if there are only 3 then its ffa unless they have a pretty high score and thx for sticking up for us man :)  ultrasabree aka ur friend ultswordsman

zzboots

Whoever decided that making the sabree clan would be cool is sadly mistaken.  :P

Don't worry, james.  I'll gladly help you take down any clan who arrises.  8)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

matlu

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 22, 2005, 12:00:59 AM
matlu we only play together when there are 4 or more people if there are only 3 then its ffa unless they have a pretty high score and thx for sticking up for us man :)  ultrasabree aka ur friend ultswordsman

In fact I'm not sticking with anybody :)  I have to say that I myself played a 3 player game with you (I don't remember if I was logged with my nick, or as guest), and you two simply eliminated me together, without hurting each other.

But you said, that you now realize that it's not fair (in rated 3 player game), so it's ok

Sabre Akh

So is The Sabree clan anti or pro Sabre??

And why do you just copy old Sabre names and add an 'e'?

Hmmm sounds a bit iffy to me lol.

ultswordsman

Quote from: Sabre Akh on April 22, 2005, 12:29:26 PM
So is The Sabree clan anti or pro Sabre??

And why do you just copy old Sabre names and add an 'e'?

Hmmm sounds a bit iffy to me lol.
[/quote

what do you mean by anti or pro #1  and #2  its   sabree not sabre

zzboots

They just wanted to be like the sabre clan.  ???  :o

Just something to deal with i guess.
-William G. McAdoo

icesabree

its me icesabree ummis there something wrong with making friends on cyberwars just because i make a clan im a bad guy now well we don't always play as a team just sometimes and hey man i got logged out of battles like 10 times whats up with that my rating went down because of it i don't think thats very fair i worked hard for the points i earned can you try and fix that problem thanks                                 

signed icesabree      ps. i like sabree better it sounds better  sabre that just does not look right to me for some weird reason
skyler

icesabree

by the ay people im one person okay im not ultsabree his names hunter my names daren rogers jr.okay i live in flordia deltona hunters just one of my friends on here if you don't beleive me ask matlu he can tell you if i am or not
skyler

zzboots

Lol.  Making a clan is fine, but ripping off an old name is, well, strange.  Most clans try to be unique.

Please don't beg for points.
-William G. McAdoo

mad_joker

But Ice was a longtime high-ranked member...

And he's created his own sabre clan before/lead them during King's abscense?

zzboots

Quote from: mad_joker on May 04, 2005, 05:17:17 AM
But Ice was a longtime high-ranked member...

And he's created his own sabre clan before/lead them during King's abscense?

No Icesabree is not ice sabre from cgd.  See the confusion that you are causing by using another player's name.  Please go make a new name to make things easier for everyone.
-William G. McAdoo

flamingdragon

why is there confusion. he put the words together and added an e. i think the names are different enough
Adun Toridas, Executor.

icesabree

thanks i don't see what the big deals all about i just like that name thats it so stop wasteing your time crying about and just have fun playing the game it does not matter what names people have just get over it because its still going to be there tommorow and the next day and the next ok so lets just all have fun we don't team even if we are a clan anymore because we figured its un fair how would i like it if someone did it to me you know so we don't do that anymore unless theres an epaul amount
skyler