• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Button/Banner

Started by TheMcCool, March 20, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Everyone has permission to use this.

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

;D ;D ;D   
The idea is nice, I like it  ;D   I would probably also improve it a bit, to make animated gif from it, and perhaps make some text flashing, moving or so. I will try to improve it when I have some time (everybody else is also welcome)

P.S. didn't you mention SMALL button before?  But it's really cool, haven't had so good laugh in a while :)

TheMcCool

No, that was Sheep who was talking about a small button. :P
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Sheep

ya it was me, if you check my site (http://www.angelfire.com/linux/blacksheep) it would have to fit below the runescape logo-link on every page. Maybe just a "Cyber Battles" (if we use that name) with a small picture? that would work perfectly
Although maybe a big banner could be at the top of the games room page?

TheMcCool

Maybe have it say something about Cyber Wars- if you want to attract old fans of cyber wars. No one knows what cyber battles is.

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 21, 2005, 11:25:05 AM
Maybe have it say something about Cyber Wars- if you want to attract old fans of cyber wars. No one knows what cyber battles is.

I had idea of having banner - animated gif. And most important part of the banner would be animation of "exploding" commander (this flashing green thing  when he dies), but with new graphics from Brian.  I think that ANY old cw player would immediately recognize this exploding commander, without need to write a single word. (Having new commander graphics there instead of old prevents it from violating copyright)