• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

<Occupied>

Started by Hawk, April 24, 2005, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Could we possibly have it so there will be no occupied or unoccupied notice when you mouse-over things?  I mean, it just eliminates the trial & error that could take place since if you're between 2, 3, maybe even 4 beacons/vehicles/monsters you can hop onto/into, the opponent will know exactly which one has the commander and subsequently which is the best to attack.  In the old CW it was fun to make the opponent "guess and check" ;)

ZAPTONE_Z

lol yeah a few weeks ago when you could get multiples of the same action my brother and i would do "doppleganger" assults

pretty fun/funny

although entirely useless if the enemy is paying attention

so im not sure if we want to punish people that arent focusing 100% into the game

thats matlu's call

mad_joker

It adds to the point of jetpack.  Sometimes you have to know which beacon the guy is in to kill him (otherwise you won't reach the beacon because of blocking monsters).  However in the original you could mouse over with another monster's move action to figure out if it was occupied or not (Since back then beacons weren't attackable units you'd get an "Out of range or w/e" instead of "X")

Also it makes 2 transports more useful... any commander could enter either one.  With "occupy" status theres no chance of attacking the wrong "fire fox,"  Or attacking the mutant mount instead (because both were right next to commander, the move the commander "disappeared")

ultswordsman

i would rather have it not say because then they see u quickly so they kill u fast