• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

If you could be any creature from CW...

Started by Parsley, April 29, 2005, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would it be (& Why)?

Alien Queen
0 (0%)
Cyborg
0 (0%)
Predator
3 (9.4%)
Tentacle
2 (6.3%)
Slime
0 (0%)
Slime Warrior
2 (6.3%)
Flying Slime
3 (9.4%)
Psi Lord
1 (3.1%)
Psi Beast
1 (3.1%)
Mech Warrior
2 (6.3%)
Spideroid
1 (3.1%)
Commander
9 (28.1%)
Acid Spitter
2 (6.3%)
Mutant Mount
0 (0%)
Probe
1 (3.1%)
Symbiont
0 (0%)
Alien hatchling
0 (0%)
Sentry Robot
0 (0%)
Floating Eye
4 (12.5%)
Mining Droid
1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Bakster

TheMcCool

wtf no Slime Beast? I chose Psi Beast, a fusion of a Slime Beast and 10 Psi Warriors. The most powerful creature in the game! By the way, this is the secret power you can get from beacons. The ability to fuse monsters.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

Quotethis is the secret power you can get from beacons

BTW in original "Chaos" game there REALLY was a secret action, which you could only get from beacon. So it was very rare to see. I'm not sure right now what was it doing thoug :) Probably it moved every monster and commander to random position on the board (I'm not sure)

TheMcCool

lol, I didn't know that. Maybe you should program that in. That would be pretty cool as a last resort move, or just for fun.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Bakster

I'm gonna fuse the tentacle (which seems to have no body by which the tentacle is attached) to the Alien queen!

This forms the Octo-Queen, which has 20 str, 20 def, 2 speed (Just to give you a chance :P) and 15 res. Also a ranged attack of Range 3 with 8 Str.

matlu

hm, not too bad idea, players might be able to merge two weaker monsters and get different one-class-stronger monster. However, I doubt I would have time to program it in :)

TheMcCool

I fuse a tentacle to my commander, to create the Crotch Commander! "It's big! It's hard! And it's comin' for ya!"

Bakster

I fuse a droid with a Light Saber to create...Darth Vader!

*dun dun DUUUUNNNNNN*

escrima

huum..... seeing that everyone else is doing i am 2!!! i would take a commander, whack on some force armor, weld on a jetpack and give him a hand cannon (blaster) !! then you have Bounty Hunter Jango Fett!!! then cap Bakster Vader in the FACE!!!!  8)

Slayer_Z

Quote from: Bakster on May 15, 2005, 03:53:57 PM
Predator!

He's smart, cunning, has advanced technology, and basically owns.
I dont think predators have ANY technology bakster. hehehehe 8)

As long as Im here, I might as well point out that anyone who is anything besides a commander will be taking orders, and be sacrificed to save those of us who ARE commanders. so Im looking to recruit a few good hybrids, like the octo-queen, and darth vader to help me own all the other commanders. :P
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Slayer_Z

hehe, I didnt notice that the last post here was 2 months ago.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

I fuse all the monsters, buildings, upgrades, and commanders together to create:

FlyingSlimeBlobWarriorBeastEyeTentacleQueenPredatorPsiLordWarriorSpideroidFusionMechaMechSabreFaceGrabbingDroidProbeDroneTurretCyborgHoverTankTankJetPackSuperDoubleComboHatchlingArmorWieldingMutantAcidSpittingBeaconsMountFireFoxHovershipJeepRobotMiningDroid!

Slayer_Z

I could use a good
FlyingSlimeBlobWarriorBeastEyeTentacleQueenPredatorPsiLordWarriorSpideroidFusionMechaMechSabreFaceGrabbingDroidProbeDroneTurretCyborgHoverTankTankJetPackSuperDoubleComboHatchlingArmorWieldingMutantAcidSpittingBeaconsMountFireFoxHovershipJeepRobotMiningDroid
on my side, would you like to join up?
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

No, it's my FlyingSlimeBlobWarriorBeastEyeTentacleQueenPredatorPsiLordWarriorSpideroidFusionMechaMechSabreFaceGrabbingDroidProbeDroneTurretCyborgHoverTankTankJetPackSuperDoubleComboHatchlingArmorWieldingMutantAcidSpittingBeaconsMountFireFoxHovershipJeepRobotMiningDroid. Hands off!

Dodger

Do you guys wanna shut up about the FlyingSlimeBlobWarriorBeastEyeTentacleQueenPredatorPsiLordWarriorSpideroidFusionMechaMechSabreFaceGrabbingDroidProbeDroneTurretCyborgHoverTankTankJetPackSuperDoubleComboHatchlingArmorWieldingMutantAcidSpittingBeaconsMountFireFoxHovershipJeepRobotMiningDroid please?