• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New spriter in the town

Started by matlu, April 30, 2005, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

I received following images (meant as game background) from InnocentEvil.
My opinion: looks good.

ZAPTONE_Z

whats wrong with black!?

its always in style

BladeSabre

And, all my sprites were drawn with a black background in mind. They wouldn't fit so well on white or green.

matlu

I guess that I'll just give it a try, and we'll all see...

flamingdragon

i like first one :), second one definitely not  :'(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

dragon75

i say we keep the black! black goes with everything! and if you are gonna put them on the game, how about keeping them as an option before you start the game, or something like that?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Shades

Meh im not liking the New ones too much, well not that white colored one. I say we keep the black, but instead of like those dots in the middle, put stars or something so it looks like space more.

I may be able to come up with some sort of Board for you. I'll mail em to you if I find the time and, well, the effort.

SiR gUt

OOOOOO i know what would be cool. If you could pick the backround you want to play with. :D so you dont always have to play on a black screen. Like if you pick a space backround world alignment starts on alien 1, 2, or 3, and if you pick a mech kinda backround alignment starts on mech :D maybe that cud work.

Just IDEAS :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Parsley

For innocent/evil

- Start with black
- The more 'evil' the board gets, the closer it gets to image 1
- The more 'innocent' the board gets, the closer to image 2

Shades

Well, what you could do, is have a random Gameboard, say Space, or Land, then each one will have different effects.

For example, the Space board may powerup Technology, or Commander improvements such as the Symbiot (sp?), or even Flying type vehicles such as the hovership.

Then, the Land board can powerup Lifeforce, Ground vehicles such as the Tank, and so on.

zzboots

I like the noncomplicated black background.   Does that mean I'm weird?  :-\
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

BlitzJoker

If hes weird, then I will self-proclaim my weirdness(meaning I agree, keep it black ;))

ultswordsman

Myke

Well leme put it simply. Weird people kick the hell outa normal people
;)

www.ronxbombers.com

^kinda like that^
Myke-T: The alcoholic maniac from Long Island.