• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Time for someone to Grow Up

Started by Shezzzzz, March 02, 2007, 06:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shezzzzz

To : Whoever has posted the hundred or so totally immature postings....

Grow up already.  This is totally ridiculous.  No wonder, Matlu and the moderators are just about totally put out with this whole deal.

For the ones of us who want to play rook.and dont mind paying to keep it...do us a huge favor, and find another game site to torment.

I cannot remember when ive seen such a human display of ridiculousness.

Please Matlu...keep up the good work...ignore the ignorant and remember the ones of us who really appreciate the site and what you have done with it.

Ive been dealing with my mother who is in ICU and is very very ill and to log onto this forum and see this totally useless waste of time and space just makes me totally sick to my stomach. 

Whoever has posted all this garbage, needs to take a huge reality check and realize what is important and stop the stupid idiotic harrassment that Ive seen posted on this forum. 

Much love to the people that I admire and play with in Rook.

Pammie (  Shezzzzzzzzz)

matlu

Karm500 and FlamingDragon, you really made my day with your replies to the spam  ;D
I wish I could keep it, but I could only delete all his topic.

Dodger

Damn! I must of missed these witty retorts :-\

What was this all about? :D

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on March 02, 2007, 06:18:12 PM
Damn! I must of missed these witty retorts :-\

Same :-\

And where did my congratulatory thread in General Discussion go? :'(

flamingdragon

Quote from: matlu on March 02, 2007, 07:29:35 AM
Karm500 and FlamingDragon, you really made my day with your replies to the spam  ;D
I wish I could keep it, but I could only delete all his topic.

Glad I could help!  ;D

Quote from: Dodger on March 02, 2007, 06:18:12 PM

It was Perfekt posting seriously about 30 threads in every section either cussing at Matlu or saying some retarded thing about rook under the name FU*KYOUMATLU, all of them being exactly the same in that specific section, and that was just the titles of them, inside every one he merely put: " :D".
Adun Toridas, Executor.

IMCBrianJ

Here here Shezz! I know I haven't always been the most supportive person of you, matlu, but Perfekt's immature, immoral, despicable actions were not condoned by myself in any matter and I have even less respect for him for doing it. I am happy to have finally realized that Shezz is right: if you are here to play, just play. Talk to your friends if you want. But don't start crap; no one, least of all matlu, needs more strife in their life (unintentional rhyme, my apologies).

Sincerely,
Brian Jones

matlu

IMCBrianJ