• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournys

Started by SiR gUt, May 05, 2005, 04:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Hey everyone, its sir gut im back of course and if any of you veterans remember me from the old cyber wars you would remember the tournys we use to do. So i have good news for everyone who plays this im going to run the tournaments again and i am re-making the tourny website so we can have cyber wars tournaments again.  HOORAY arent you all excited  :) SO i wanna say what up to everyone i use to play this with if your all on the board and im glad to see someone finally remade this great game.  ;D

truly  yours
                                          gUt
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Hi, you are most welcome!  (providing you'll do something about your language, there is already abuse report filed on you)

I wrote comment on tournaments in polls section http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,217.0.html

BlitzJoker

Uck, the one person I hoped would never return to this game. You may get a few more reports knowing gut's past record  :-\.......

SiR gUt

hey blitz good to see your on here too. also i have no past with nothing bad :) and sorry matlu ill watch my mouth i do curse a lot but ill stop

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

me and blitz was always a great team and yes if he wants to team with me in the 2 vs 2 tournys then so be it

BlitzJoker

Umm I'll have to pass, for reasons I choose to hold my tongue about for the time being.

Shades

Heh... well I'm back. Used to play in the Games Domain Castle.. yet I can't quite remember what my Tag was... Ah well, I'm back.

ZAPTONE_Z

omtg the drama!
what will ahppen next in the exciting sexcapades here at duel board

HellsRage666

Blitz, what is it can I ask, that you hate so much about sir gut?

BlitzJoker

Ugh, I thought we were over this non-relevent discussion.....but if you must. Refer to Gut's confessional-outburst of a post on this topic, http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,217.0.html.

Shades

Uhm.. in case anyone hasn't noticed HellsRage666 = Sir_Gut
Dude's just using that tag to find out why everyone hates him.
He's also been known to use the tag HellsFire666, which is how i knew it was him.

Which, is kind of sad, that he can't ask why everyone hates him for himself.

BlitzJoker

Lol I strongly suspected this  :) Again shows his untrustworthiness, and how he will continue to lie. He has also impersonated other players in the old cyberwars, and I believe he continues to in this one........

You have my thanks for clearing that up.

SiR gUt

hey shades just curious why would you make a false accusation? When you are entirlely wrong. I mean thats what starts trouble someone saying something like that, and the funny thing is everything you said wasnt true, i mean if it was true i wouldnt even bother to post back but you are very wrong. So why even bother to try to make an argument about it.
Blitz i have never used any other accnt on cyber wars other then sucks2beyou and sir gut, so you can think i had fake accnts all you like.