• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Re-Run trounys a good idea

Started by SiR gUt, May 05, 2005, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does everyone think if i restart the tournaments will it be a good ideA?

Yes
10 (76.9%)
No
2 (15.4%)
Mayb
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

BlitzJoker

I don't understand why I am being called immature, but I respect the fact that everyone has the right to an opinion and I believe they should exorcise that right.

This discussion is getting further and further out of relevance. Like I said before I only wish to express my fears of having gut run tourneys and why I feel he is unfit, due to his personality. I did not come out of the blue calling people names, like some others.

HellsRage666

Okay id just like to start off saying that i did not want to come off sounding like an asshole but i just believe that you should give Gut the chance to prove himself, you can't just not trust someone for your whole life.

matlu

Quote from: HellsRage666 on May 07, 2005, 07:56:47 AM
Okay id just like to start off saying that i did not want to come off sounding like an asshole but i just believe that you should give Gut the chance to prove himself, you can't just not trust someone for your whole life.

As I said, it's up to community, to decide who should run the tournaments. I cannot vote in favor of none of you. I'm just a programmer, who's making the game. Anybody can make a tournament site, and I cannot force him to do it, nor prevent him from doing it. If it's good tournamnet site, the people will like it, otherwise they won't. Probably is has little to do with personality of that person (providing that the tournament itself is fair!)

All I can do, is to make some kind of tournament support for it in the game. I have no idea what it could/should do.

SiR gUt

dont worry matlu everyone will like it:) and matlu do you have like aim, aol, icq, yaoo mess that i can talk to u on?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Quote from: SiR gUt on May 07, 2005, 06:18:18 PM
dont worry matlu everyone will like it:) and matlu do you have like aim, aol, icq, yaoo mess that i can talk to u on?

I prefer email

tiraspol

The website is being made now, it is also being upgraded to a new layout. The forums are already up, and you can start joining, and posting, whatever lol.

Forums: http://67.163.11.38/Forums/index.php

The URL will be changed when SiR_gUt buys the domain. Please use this for now.

::::::::::EDIT:::::::::::

The website is now OPEN!

Forums:  http://67.163.11.38/Forums/index.php

Sorry that the URL is in numbers, but we have to host it somewhere. We will soon be buying a domain www.cyberbattlestournament.com , or something close to that, so it will be much easier to navigate through the site and forums. Peace.