• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Website started

Started by SiR gUt, May 07, 2005, 12:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Good news everyone  :D. Me and mBj77 just started the cyber battles tourney website today and its turning out to be a success ;D. I will post you with new updates on site as we do them and will send the site url asap. ;) 

Also mbj77 says

hi to all glad we found a place to play again watch out I'm holoing a spider...
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

Everybody site is about 80% done. we working pretty hard so we should be finished by wednesday. You can now access the forums and register. this is the link for now http://67.163.11.38 we will forward it to a real web address as soon as we finish. hope to see some post to get started up. have fun

gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

yea it seems  all tirespol

SiR gUt

im only junior member because i just signed up on them. Me, mbj, and tiraspol all worked on site things together.

SiR gUt

http://www.cbtourny.cjb.net Thats the new web address for the tournaments. Everyone please register at forums so I can see names of people who will be participating.

SiR gUt

We just added the rules, pairings, and scoring to the website. Everyone should go and check them out and tell us what you think