• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tired of guests

Started by SiR gUt, May 10, 2005, 09:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Hey matlu there is this one guest threatening me tonight saying he has screen shots of me asking guest for free wins and saying that i cheat and everything and says he is posting it here. well i never once eevr asked for a guest for a free win on here and i swear to and if i were to ask a guest for a free win why wud i be dumb and say it in front of somebody.  So what ever he post must be fake.
And i know its probably a guy on this board who is doing it becuz he doesnt like me.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Parsley

Scores will be reset after testing.

Your name wouldn't happen to be Vicky Pollard?

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Parsley, I already reset the score. Not sure if I'm going to reset it again. It is quite likely that many things in the game WILL change... but it's not like anybody's having an advantage right now. The game is same for everybody

Parsley

matlu

Quote from: zzboots on May 11, 2005, 03:38:06 AM
Disrupter, Disintigrater, virus and electropulse are all defensive type moves.  I would say that people who go after another player are at a disadvantage because they have limited opprotunities in stopping the opponent.  Maybe thats why some players are so adamant in always going first.  Those following in order are left to rely solely on monsters for protection.

well I'm not sure if it really is advantage to move first (probably sometimes is, sometimes not), but maybe it's a good reason to make the order random (as was already suggested). I don't mean to make it random every turn, just to randomize it when the game begins.

Parsley

kaoss

Yea good idea random sounds great ;)

BlitzJoker

The random idea will mess up tourneys.

tiraspol

Well, since the Tournament website is still being made, I suggest that matlu takes this time to implement a PM (private message) tool. Where users can PM others to notify them of tournaments, teams, and other stuff. I also suggest that there should be an area where you can select if you want it to be decided randomly, or who goes first and second. Becasue I agree, that if it is random, it will mess up the tourny's.

The website is now OPEN!

Forums:  http://67.163.11.38/Forums/index.php

Sorry that the URL is in numbers, but we have to host it somewhere. We will soon be buying a domain www.cyberbattlestournament.com , or something close to that, so it will be much easier to navigate through the site and forums. Peace.