• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

TODO LIST

Started by matlu, May 10, 2005, 07:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Well, I find that when it works, it works well  :) I would gladly have the same with watching games.

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on March 30, 2006, 11:21:01 PM
Well, I find that when it works, it works well  :) I would gladly have the same with watching games.

As I already wrote somewhere else:
- most likely (95%) I'm never going to touch that "old" games again
- I'm working on new game framework with better features, and I'll possibly later include CyberBattles there - which would bring inherent support for watching games, and other features. But it probably won't happen before I create several simpler board/card games.

Dodger

Sounds good. Remember, if you need any help, with graphics or whatever, Dodger is here.

SiR gUt

dodger is the loyal side kick
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

javamom

Can you please make it so GUESTS cannot read or type in chat.  That would cut down on so many problems and many more would play here.  Thank you for your consideration.
-moon

matlu

Quote from: javamom on April 25, 2006, 06:34:13 PM
Can you please make it so GUESTS cannot read or type in chat.  That would cut down on so many problems and many more would play here.  Thank you for your consideration.

This probably applies to Rook game? :)

I already got few complaints about abusive people (and this is probably also the reason why you would like to have guests disable).  I assure you that I'm very concerned about this problem, but:
- disabling guests (or preventing them from typing in chat) will NOT solve this problem.
- I definitely WILL solve this problem, but I cannot do it now, I have too much other work. Anyway I consider it a very high priority problem, and I will deal with it as soon as possible. Juts disabling guests is really not enough.

MetalGear822

I don't like your solution maybe you could put a ratings thing in there to, So that it unmutes if the player gets a certain rating before the week or w/e

flamingdragon

That would be dumb as if they're not that good at the game they would never be able to talk.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

yes THAT would be dumb but what I'm talking about would be a separate thing where its so many games and so many days or you could hit a rating marker and stop hovering on my posts flamer dragon :P

flamingdragon

That was just plain mean. May another pox be put upon your house! And i'm not hovering on your posts, in case u haven't noticed, I hover on everyone's posts.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

Very true and I think no one could insult Dragon better then himself (bad joke? yes/no?

anyway I think an outline for how the beam down possibility factor works is needed for I wish I knew how the computer figured out those statistic's. They confuse the sanity out of me when I get a 90 or 100% beam down and it doesn't work.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

It rolls a d10 and if 90%, then if it lands on 1-9 it works. If 80% then if it lands on 1-8 it works, ect.
It doesn't really roll a dice, but does it in simulation.

Quote from: Karm5000 on December 05, 2006, 01:27:13 AM
Very true and I think no one could insult Dragon better then himself (bad joke? yes/no?

Yes, and u forgot the ).  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Hmm...

I do believe that I may actually abhor my past self.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

wounded1960

dear Matlu:

I love your Rook card game site very much.  I am disabled and a shut in, the rook site is a great opportunity to meet people on-line with a common interest....the game of Rook.  I am very pleased about every aspect of this game, but one.  There is a player called Pure Country who claims to be a monitor.  Maybe he is?  If he is, then it has gone to his head.  He is very arrogant, rude, and a down right bully.  Constantly threatening to terminate players.  He is very sensitive, I can even just say Hi, and he comes back with a rude comment.  I don't think he is a good monitor, but you call the shots, what do you think?

Keep up the good work

Gordon Roberts

roberts4jesus@bellsouth.net

stormshere

WOUNDED1960 have u bumped your fraking head?do thick boot one of your friends?i dont understand why you would say things about him.hes always been nice and tries to be fair.plz see me in rook lobby and explain .im hopeing you were just in a drunken rage when u posted this.