• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

First Tournament

Started by SiR gUt, May 12, 2005, 07:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

I have decided when the first tournament will be done. Please go to www.cbtourny.cbj.net for the information. Everyone please sign up at forums and send us emails if you want to be approved. All the info you need is on the site of what you have to do so go check it out.

Also everyone i need help for what rating you need to participate in tournaments. In the old tournaments you had to be a GM (grandmaster) but matlu doesnt have those status on his game, so i figured you would have to have a rating of 304 to participate. 304 was the rating of a GM in the old Cyber Wars. The First tournament you dont have to worry about your rating because anyone who signsup will participate. But if you have any ideas please post it here.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

tiraspol

I don't think that link works. Please use this one if it doesnt.

http://www.cbtourny.cjb.net/

If it gives you pop-ups or anything, Then use this link for now, until we get a .com domain.

http://67.163.11.38/index.php

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

yea i agree zz me,  tiras and mbj will discuss about our forums

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Quote from: zzboots on May 13, 2005, 02:53:49 AM
Is a whole nother forum absolutely necessary?  I would think that a forum could make do with like one or two boards?  Maybe Matlu would be willing to put up a tournament section under the official website.  I really don't like having to go and post on two separate boards.

No problem, I'm going to make it. If anybody thinks there should be some other new section, just say it

Shades

Yeah a new tourney section on the Official site sounds good. More convenient (sp?) and feels safer.

SiR gUt

well we are going to keep our forums up aswell. You dont have to use them if you dont want too, but you can if youd like.  We would like everyone to atleast sign up to our forums just so it would be easy for us to keep track of all the players.