• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Okay time to put an end to...

Started by Shades, May 12, 2005, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shades

Allright, i dont know about anyone else, but I too am getting tired of Blitz and Gut arguing. I'mm gonna throw some truths out here, so listen up  ;)

Blitz said he dosent like gut cause he lies, is arrogant, and hotheaded. I'm not taking sides, but in the Tourney poll, Gut claims he's going to tell everyone the "truth"
http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,217.0.html
Truth is, he's not 18, but 16. He does live on LI though, I can vouch for that.  This HellsRage666 guy is in fact Gut, he's used other tags such as HellsFire666, which is how i knew. This is kind of sad, being as Gut was trying to pump himself as such a nice honest guy, but from another tag.

lets see, that settles a few things, but I'm running out of time being as im in school, and the period's gonna end, so
I leave you with this final message:

I'm not sure what else went on with this "personal information" deal, nor do i want to know. All im saying is, yes people lie, some people like to steal other peoples personal information, for whatever reason, and hey, its the internet. Who CAN you trust?

Thank you,
     Shades

BlitzJoker

Ehhhh I tried my hardest not to argue with him, just to make a point about a character like himself taking on a task of such magnitude. I apologize if I have vexxed anyone in the process.....

Shades

Nope, but i knew it was going to blow up like a firestone tire, so i'm trying to make it stop.

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Shades on May 12, 2005, 11:30:44 PM
Nope, but i knew it was going to blow up like a firestone tire, so i'm trying to make it stop.

Lol nice, nice. ;D

SiR gUt

wow for one hellsrage666 is a kid named anand his aim screen name is lightning4224. 2. my screen name was hellsfire666 on runescape not on cyber battles hellsrage666 made his name after mine because i got ihim into runescape and we was partners  3.  i am 18 and know one knows me personal so i dont know how any  of you can come up with comments. i dont want to start fights on this duel board because in the past i did lie about my age which i am sorry for. so if everyone could just give me a chance to do what i am doing it would help.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Shades

And the tire continues to blow up.. oh and btw that was a typo-- he's 17

tiraspol

Ok, hes 17, tunring 18. So whats the point of your first post then?

SiR gUt

can we like just end this and move on???:) this is years ago i was younger and more immature and its not like i did anything that bad. also i turned 18 february 10th and  i have not started any trouble on this board people just keep bringing stuff on from the past. also there is a lot of exagerations so why does everyone have to keep starting trouble. lets just end it now :Dand no more talking about gut this gut that :'( its not going to be like that no more. the only problem i ever had with anyone was blitz. if everyone really doesnt want me to do tournaments i wont but i dont see why its such a big deal. its going to work out fine.:)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

HellsRage666

Ok, im just gonna say that almost everything shade said was all asumptions which anyone with the mind of a 6 yr old can make. I am not Sir_gut, yet he is a great friend of mine. When i first started playing Cyber Wars on games domain my name was Matrix911. I met gut there, and we became good friends. Later on, we formed a half-hearted clan, in which only us 2 would team on one guy. I do not know if any of you have evr heard of him, but his name was ll nine ll. Anywho, once i started playing Runescape, gut introduced me to it and my first name was HellStorm666. He helped me out but i later got hacked. Then, Me and gut started to share an account, in which we still do today. Once i started The clone of cyber wars (this one) i made hellsrage666, which is mine and only mine. No one else knows my password, not even gut. I can garentee you if you want further proof, i can log and with gut and play in the same game without it being non-rated.

Matlu, I would like you to back me up please, and tell them how the Ip adresses are differnt, if you could.

So shade, next time dont make your own assumptions, until you have cleared it up and made sure of your findings. I backed gut becuase he is a friend of mine. And yes for your information, he is currently 18 like he said. You do not know what your talking about and cant make assumptions like i said before.

Blitz, im sorry if i offended you in any way, it was unintentional. No hard feelings i hope.

Now that i have cleared everything, I want me and Gut to start over new. I dont want everyone hating us for no reason at all. We have not done anything to deserve that.

If you have any question still fell free to post.

SiR gUt

Quote from: zzboots on May 13, 2005, 02:57:41 AM
I will say that the set up of the tournaments by gut does appear fishy.

hey zz, may i ask what seems so fishy about the set up of the tournaments by me?? Also its not just me doing it. It is me, Tiraspol, and mBj. zz if you dont want to participate in tournaments thats fine but there is a lot of people who want to have fun and participate so please dont ruin it for the rest of us. Know one else on this board has any problem with me, tiraspol, or mbj running these tournaments. So why dont you just let it go until we actually get these started?

Shades

Quote from: tiraspol on May 13, 2005, 03:52:42 AM
Ok, hes 17, tunring 18. So whats the point of your first post then?

Point was directed toward Blitz, that there were some truths and some lies.

...and the tire continues to blow up. Let's get a new one, shall we?

BlitzJoker

I would suggest getting a Michelin, they don't seem to have ever had a blowout problem, like Firestone.

Parsley

This is not my argument.

But.

Seriously.

Nobody cares.

& SirGut, break up your sentences a bit when you write. 
Might be why you come across as a little young (?)

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. None of my Business

kaoss

lol well said parsley Quote- NOBODY CARES ;D

Shades

Quote from: kaoss on May 13, 2005, 03:26:41 PM
lol well said parsley Quote- NOBODY CARES ;D

haha.. ditto.

Also, the Michellin idea sounds good.