• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cheaters

Started by picolo, May 14, 2005, 04:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Quote from: Bakster on May 18, 2005, 06:36:13 PM
That made me laugh.

It's definitelly good that you are having fun.... but may I know WHY?

Bakster

On the subject of cheaters, I just played Guest_492 who did everything in his power to target me and only me in a 3 way match. Action must be taken!

He obviously wasn't new to the game, and he repeatedly called me a noob. It hurts :'(

I'm hjaving fun because I found your post funny?

Bakster

Wow, on the game afterwards, I get teamed by guess what? A guest. It doesn't bother him, he woin't lose anything.

tiraspol

And what do you got to lose? A little loss of 2 points? Im not trying to be a pain in the ass but... BOO HOO. People should stop crying about guests beating them. Cmon...Go play another game and get your points back. Dont go on the forums and cry about that you lost to a guest, instead use that time to play another couple games, and get some points. Its not that hard. Common Sense.

ultswordsman

i agree with tira

matlu

QuoteHe obviously wasn't new to the game, and he repeatedly called me a noob. It hurts

If anybody insults you, use commad  /report nick    It has to start with slash, and it also works on guests.
And btw - if you remembered the guest number correctly - it was Kaoss.    KAOSS, you see, I finally learnt to spell your name correctly, PLEASE you finally learn to be polite. To be honest, I personally do not mind at all if anybody is vulgar, insulting or whatever, but it may hurt this game and this site, and this MAKES me concerned, I hope you understand. Nothing personal.

QuoteWow, on the game afterwards, I get teamed by guess what? A guest. It doesn't bother him, he woin't lose anything

It was me. I was not teamed. I attacked you, because you were nearest, and also strongest. I HAD to attack somebody.

kaoss

ROFL How pathetic is this forum getting and some of the people, ffs i call some guy a noob and he goes and crys over it? NOOBS isnt a vulgar word. Cant wait for jagex site to reappear if this is the way this site and game is heading  ;) So what are you saying Matlu, maybe u should have a list of bad words as we enter site so we know what not too say. Lets make that a new topic. Everything else under the sun has been discussed  :D

matlu

first of all, I really have no time to deal with SUCH things

QuoteNOOBS isnt a vulgar word
it's not vulgar, but it's insulting. It MAY be funny in certain situations, but sure it's NOT funny to use it on unknown person. And doing it while logged as anonymous guest - this is simply lame, and (pardon me this time) NOOBISH.

QuoteCant wait for jagex site to reappear
Good luck. You don't have to wait, try to go to runescape right now, start calling other people noobs, and let me know how long it took till you got banned.

btw I have nothing personal against you, I already wrote same thing to other people. I'm just trying to keep some... level. I see that I have to make chat filter and it will solve (to some extent) many things

BlitzJoker

Quote from: matlu on May 18, 2005, 09:14:00 PM
And doing it while logged as anonymous guest - this is simply lame, and (pardon me this time) NOOBISH.

Amen ;)

ultswordsman

exiledragon

Quote from: tiraspol on May 18, 2005, 08:15:33 PM
And what do you got to lose? A little loss of 2 points? Im not trying to be a pain in the ass but... BOO HOO. People should stop crying about guests beating them. Cmon...Go play another game and get your points back. Dont go on the forums and cry about that you lost to a guest, instead use that time to play another couple games, and get some points. Its not that hard. Common Sense.

Then why do you team? oh wait its more than 2 points , its more like 20.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

SiR gUt

Well, I just want to say that I have just lost about 29 out of 32 games games in a row to guest, and other newer players and i dont complain about it. They also double team me in 3 on 3's and i still kill both sometimes. Also they call me a noob aswel.l I have been playing this game for 7 years and i shouldnt even be losing to guest. So please people just stop complaining if you lost fast to players and if guest go after you first. I mean if your good enough just go kill the guest back. Just ask the other guy to hold on for a sec in a 3 player.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

icesabree

i agree with sir_gut hes right just take the guest on and stop crying about loseing
skyler

ultswordsman

perfectly said gut i couldnt say it better myself

kaoss

Quote from: SiR gUt on May 19, 2005, 04:36:10 AM
Well, I just want to say that I have just lost about 29 out of 32 games games in a row to guest, and other newer players and i dont complain about it. They also double team me in 3 on 3's and i still kill both sometimes. Also they call me a noob aswel.l I have been playing this game for 7 years and i shouldnt even be losing to guest. So please people just stop complaining if you lost fast to players and if guest go after you first. I mean if your good enough just go kill the guest back. Just ask the other guy to hold on for a sec in a 3 player.

Well said Sir_Gut,
                            NO1, noob isnt insulting, i get called a noob all the time i dont run and cry about it in the forum how childish. NO2, i get teamed on all the time, so what, its part of the game i dont go and complain in the forum. NO3, matlu for 6 years people where calling each other noobs, newbie etc no one was banned for saying such things. NO4 the incident with the guy whom i called a noob, well, all ill say is there are 2 sides to a story but iam not going to sit here and waste every1s  time and tell u what he was saying to me ;) NO5 i cant wait for the forum to disappear, it was, i thought, only here to get peoples input about the game and bugs etc instead of stupid darn topics.   example" TODAY I PLAYED AND WAS TEAMED BY 3 PEOPLE IT IS NOT FAIR PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MATLU AND YEA THIS GUEST CALLED ME A NOOB OMFG THIS CANT GO ON. "  Why would you post that??  
How F***ing Pathetic