• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

WHY ISNT CYBERBATTLES ON THE FRONT PAGE?

Started by M_I_K_E, March 03, 2007, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M_I_K_E

Cyber battles isn't on the front page. It would take someone unfamiliar to the site, a long time to figure out how to access it. I understand you want all of those other games made known, but put up a link for cyber battles on the front page. I guarantee it will double the amount of people we have playing currently.

Dodger

Quote from: M_I_K_E on March 03, 2007, 02:13:22 PM
I guarantee it will double the amount of people we have playing currently.

You can't double 0.

flamingdragon

lol, it's not on front page cuz Matlu has changed his attention twoards Rook, and then called are game old!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Mainly b/c the very small amount of players that actually play CW compared to the 100+ people playing rook at any given time.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

M_I_K_E

But I would really like to hear why it's not from Matlu

The_Crusade

Nobody plays Chess, Checkers etc yet they are on the front page *shrug*

M_I_K_E

Excellent point!

And I know Matlu is reading this...

He is just lazy.

(With all due respect Mat)

SiR gUt

I just don't see why the icon can't atleast be there, with all due respect, it's unfair to all the players who play cyber battles because without it being on the front page, cyber battles will never get more players and will never have tournaments. I think it should be on the front page, I do not think it will take players from rook. If you like rook, you play rook. If you like cyber battles, you like cyber battles. Atleast give cyber battles a fair chance to survive.

Another suggestion to matlu, if your willingly to sell rights to cyber battles, I would buy the game off of you and put it on a different website. Highly doubt this though.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

M_I_K_E

Thats a bit drastic Gut, but I love your thinking!!

Matlu, if you are reading this, us cyber battles veterans want a change.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I personally like the chaos funk remake better than cyber battles, only problem is it's not multiplayer and it could definitely use some improvments.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on March 10, 2007, 02:49:02 AM
I personally like the chaos funk remake better than cyber battles, only problem is it's not multiplayer and it could definitely use some improvments.

.....Shut up.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.