• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

**Reunion Tournament**

Started by Dodger, December 22, 2006, 01:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Right, this is it. What you've all been waiting for, the motherload, the big cheese, the Tournament that Tournaments were made for.

We've gathered the hottest GrandMasters and wannabes (and ZZ ;)) together for the most stimulating night of the year. The Cyber Battles Reunion Tournament!

The Tournament will be held on thursday the 28th of December, at the spectacular time of 4PM (Central [other time zones to follow]). Be there and be square.

Current listings stand as follows:

Dodger
Sir_Gut
The_Guest
Flamingdragon
Anima
Inferno1537
ZZ
Sabre_King05
Haferhole
Aws
Slayer_Z
Bakster
Ultswordsman

(Brackets will be up soon)

Which makes a total of 11 pros so far. And Ults...Sorry, sorry :P.

Even if this is the last of Cyber Battles, lets make it go out with a bang okay guys? My hat goes off to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Zones:

If picture doesn't explain it, then feel free to ask.

Link to higher quality image here.
Link to all US timezones here.

<EDIT> Can someone do a check on these times for me please? I'm uncertain.

Dodger

Final Brackets can be found here: http://www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny/index.php?tourney[id]=12&action=brackets.

Congratulations to Gut on his third win.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

I'm thinking tag team tourny 2-10.  8)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

No where near enough players for that, sorry flaming.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

:'(

Isn't the 12 people we got for the reunion tourny enough? They all will probly do nother tourny, and 6 teams is enough I think.

And thanks for that speedy reply by the way.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

np, I'm fast as lightning. I'll talk it over with dodger and see what he thinks.

flamingdragon

That last sentence was sarcasm btw, it took u like a week to respond to that.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt