• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

March Tournament has been called off

Started by M_I_K_E, March 15, 2007, 12:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M_I_K_E

flamingdragon

NO WAI! WHO COULD'VE POSSIBLY FORSEEN THAT!  :o

::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

:D

Called off by who? Because I didn't post an announcement? I've had a lot going at the moment, my apologies.

The_Crusade

M_I_K_E

Quote from: Dodger on March 15, 2007, 11:15:26 AM
:D

Called off by who? Because I didn't post an announcement? I've had a lot going at the moment, my apologies.

I was told over AIM that you weren't having it, because you and gut didn't feel there was a need for one, because nobody plays cyber battles anyway. And anyway, if you had time to reply to my thread, how do you not have time to post a Tourney??

Dodger

It takes quite a while to do, surprisingly. Next time you can do it if you so wish.

I haven't even had a discussion with Gut. I sent him a message saying that he should post the announcement if he still wants a Tournament, and sort the website out for the new brackets, as I don't have the time.

M_I_K_E

Quote from: Dodger on March 15, 2007, 11:09:11 PM
It takes quite a while to do, surprisingly. Next time you can do it if you so wish.

I said I would help, but I was told only Matlu could appoint..
I was also told there were already 2, therefore I wasn't needed..

Dodger

Didn't say anything about making you a mod. Just that you could post the announcement.

M_I_K_E

Dodger

Quote from: M_I_K_E on March 15, 2007, 11:39:28 PM
I said I would help, but I was told only Matlu could appoint..
I was also told there were already 2, therefore I wasn't needed..

....Well what was this supposed to mean?

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quite.

*Awaits Mikes over-reaction....*

Slayer_Z

We should ALL meet up, all the players here and have a streetfighter tournement to see who gets to talk trash and who has to take it in the AZ
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS