• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

PINK!!!!

Started by JessaBailey, March 21, 2007, 04:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessaBailey

Wondering why Pink comes in and boots people all the time and wont admit when she has booted incorrect person!  Such as today when she booted me supposedly because I was antagonizing someone. Oh wait it wasnt JessaBailey that typed all the stuff to casanova it was LikeTheWayURook if I am not mistaking.  All I am saying is when a mod is wrong then that mod is wrong and they should be an adult and apologize.  Yes I have my faults but I know how to read and I know how to admit when I am wrong.  Pink flat out said I typed something I didnt...apparently she needs to learn how to read again, and if I typed it then I would really like to see that screen image again because apparently I had a brain fart, one so big that I can't remember what I typed. Anyways I think matlu should have someone who goes over all boots and  see what really happened.  If Pink wants a reason to boot me then I will surely give her one next time.  Jessa

MetalGear822

As someone who doesnt plan on playing rook in the near future the mods are all doped up fools just dont worry about it if your going to be booted for acting normally and its going to be a pain in the to play the game clearly its not worth it let yourself get booted what are the consequences one less pain in the ass?