• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

11:29 - Sunday, Match 25, 2007

Started by M_I_K_E, March 25, 2007, 05:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Yes, yes he does. But u probly are pm'ing him.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on March 27, 2007, 09:42:06 PM
STFU, BURN!

ROFLCOPTEROMGODZBURNZBBQSAUCEALMAO

LKILOLOLLOLOLOVSRKIFRKRSLVP

Dodger

I don't understand what I would have to gain by lying about your PM's....

But for the record:

Quote from: M_I_K_E on March 25, 2007, 11:46:52 PM
Why do you always have to have some dumbass comeback. It so obnoxious. Stop criticizing everything I do. Get over yourself.

Would you like to hear your the greatest and your always right or something?

Always criticizing me makes you look like a pushover and it's extremely annoying.

Could you please lay off the lameass comments? If you wanted me irritated you have succeeded.

My reply:

Quote from: Dodger on March 26, 2007, 06:48:10 PM
Just seeing how long it takes before you stop taking all the shit to heart and liven up. If you take offence at every little step then you're going to find life here pretty difficult. We are just a bunch of friends having a laugh.

Since I'm only angering you, and I'm not generally an objectionable person, I hardly warrant the title of obnoxious, or is that just your word of the day?

Again with the name calling though, I fail to see the justification in any of your insults to my person. How I treat you is no different to how I treat the rest of the forum users. If you want me to treat you differently just because you want to help us with Tournaments then don't hold your breath. I appreciate the help, but do not plan on ass kissing for it, so if that's all you want then you'd better look for it elsewhere.

On topic, I was saying no-one who reads the forum/Unrelated will really care that the server is down (Me, Bakster and Flamingdragon mainly). And will care even less if it's just a report. Your input on every little mishap is not really necessary on a Forum with only four regular posters.

Hope I am being clear.

...Dodger

Reply from Mike:

Quote from: M_I_K_E on March 27, 2007, 12:20:28 AM
You do treat me differently from everybody else. I don't know why, but you do. You treat me like garbage, and I don't like it. As far as "ass kissing" goes, when was the last time I sucked up to you? Never. Your nothing to me. So I don't know where you picked up this idea that you were my idol.. Get over yourself.

My reply:

Quote from: Dodger on March 27, 2007, 07:44:16 PM
You are just too uptight. You see things differently to how they are, too literally. I'm sure that's a very useful quality in whatever it is that you do, but it's not when talking to me.

Let me know when you've grown up a little and we'll chat again.

I anyone wants to believe I just found the time to make those PM's up then so be it. Don't see why I would bother TBH.

flamingdragon

It was pretty annoying that Mike was calling me ignorant on msn.................................
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Because you said he wasn't PMing me? Pretty ironic too.

flamingdragon

No, and I never said he wasn't PMing you.

He called me ignorant about a week back cuz I said ADHD is caused by the person's own mind, which it is.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder, IMO, is caused by the doctors mind :P

It's just a label in most cases, doctors or parents pin on irritating children that are probably just the result of a bad upbringing. There's no illness/disorder (whatever).

That's just my view..... If you disagree then you're wrong.

flamingdragon

That's exactly what I told him, doctor's mind makes it up and puts it in patients mind, so the patient is the only one who is causing them to have said fake disorder, which is why he called me ignorant.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Don't see how you can be ignorant on an opinion. Doesn't make sense.

Dodger

Notice Mike hasn't posted in here since I handed him a plate of his ass.

flamingdragon

Hmm, usually the term is: "Handed him his ass on a golden platter." Maybe it's different in England though........................
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Never even heard of your yank 'term'.

And I've never heard anyone ever say it before in England.

TBF, stfu.

flamingdragon

It is not a "yank" "term", because I just found the term used on this website talking about Canada, so that proves it.  ::)  /sarcasm

http://supercanuk.gnn.tv/headlines/6307/Canada_s_government_is_thrown_out

As u can clearly see if u use the "find" feature.
Adun Toridas, Executor.