• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

How Long is New Player Chat Blocked?

Started by swtlissa, April 08, 2007, 09:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swtlissa

I want to know how long you have to be a member and how many games you have to play before your chat is unblocked in Rook? I have been playing for 3 days now and have played over 30 games. I have saw members who only have played 15 games be able to chat and I can't. Can someone tell me how long it takes beofre I can chat?

Thanks for all answers.

swtlissa

Dodger

MetalGear822

Wait until you can chat then you get to complain about the mods :P

dragon75

i think the new player chat block is totally wrong. mostly everyone knows that i am not a new player here and it blocks me... i say get rid of it... there is no reason for it.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

matlu

Cool, and what shall we do with demented idiots who can change their ip address, and enjoy cursing in the lobby? The moderators ban them, and they will come back in 30 seconds. It happened, that's why I introduced this chat block.

The_Crusade

dennist57

Well...... >:( I will see you in "FEW" days, you semm to be as smart as most of your clients, i love rook and played it over 30 years, i am not the best but i have fun...but no chat means i cant tell anyone even that...protect them from me!

TODDMAC

Dennist you have played plenty of games and should be able to chat soon , the new player block was a good thing cause there are a few trouble makers who make the place miserable for everyone. I know its hard when you cant talk and nobody will play with you but once you can chat its a very good site and you will really enjoy it , so try and hang in there great group of peeps

gia

There is trouble makers that go to every site i have been to but this is the only one that has a chat block.... i think its a terrible thing when honest people have to pay for the trouble makers behavior.... cant u just block them from the site instead of everyone else...  its has been a good site if i could chat it would be wonderful, to tell my p yw or ty.. to just say hi would be a help .... thank you for your time...... and also to andi_not_andie..... you were once a blue too... may god bless all of you....

flamingdragon

Quote from: gia on June 04, 2007, 01:34:49 AM
.... cant u just block them from the site instead of everyone else...

Quote from: matlu on April 23, 2007, 11:15:49 AM
Cool, and what shall we do with demented idiots who can change their ip address...the moderators ban them, and they will come back in 30 seconds. It happened, that's why I introduced this chat block.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

gia

trust me, i completlely understand why now. ty for the protection and the games here.