• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Beeps with chat

Started by MetalGear822, April 10, 2007, 09:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalGear822

When a new player enters the lobby or when they chat you should hear a beep this would be simple to implement and it would help greatly with getting a game going. What can it hurt to do this rooks not going to crash if you make one improvement on cyberbattles.

The_Crusade

This would great annoy you and anyone within the vicinity of your computer. Nice idea.

MetalGear822

You and all the other idiots on this forum just here to shoot down any idea
It could be turned off and on you ignoramous

The_Crusade

Why would you want it on in the first place? There's no problems with the current system.

Dodger

We shoot down all ideas because we have had ALL our ideas shot down by Matlu in the past. Who is NOT WORKING ON CB ANY MORE.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on April 11, 2007, 11:43:39 AM
We shoot down all ideas because we have had ALL our ideas shot down by Matlu in the past. Who is NOT WORKING ON CB ANY MORE.

That's not my reason. So change that "We" to an "I"...

Dodger

The_Crusade

Because, in my very humble, justified and intelligent opinion, it was a bad idea.

MetalGear822

Quote from: The_Crusade on April 12, 2007, 01:01:38 AM
Because, in my very humble, justified and intelligent opinion, it was a bad idea.

Quite the load

CrazyHazy

Matlu is no longer working on cyberbattles as it has been deemed "not worth his time" nor does he see any way to profit from that game.

I suggest you move on or accept Cyberbattles for what it is now. He is not and will not be interested anytime in the near future to spending his time to upgrade that game, regardless of how long it may take him to do.

Stop pestering him and give it up.
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

MetalGear822

Once again if youve got nothing to contribute shut the fuck up get off your fatass stop patting yourself on the back and eat a donut.

Dodger

Seem a bit edgy Metalgear. Guest just said exactly what you already know. So what is the point in you berating him?

flamingdragon

Quote from: The_Crusade on April 11, 2007, 07:19:58 PM
That's not my reason. So change that "We" to an "I"...

I was actually going to post that exact same reason Dodger gave until I read his post.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

BTW I think it would be a good idea, if it had any hope of being implemented that is.
Adun Toridas, Executor.