• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Report Abuse

Started by MetalGear822, April 12, 2007, 07:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ban them!

yes
4 (50%)
no
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

MetalGear822

Dodger

Rookers are either like...All 13, or take everything to heart...

I really don't see the problem... So people swear.. Nothing you haven't heard before.

It's racism and discrimination that need the mods attention. Not this petty name calling, who cares to be quite honest? No wonder the mods are losing their minds.

MetalGear822

Dodger your horrible I dont even know what to say to that overbloated load of shit and that self inflated ego of yours. The mods are going insane because they cant differentiate meaningless crap from statements of ill intent but i dont quite know who asked you, you never and i mean never contribute anything. Please keep your to cents.

CrazyHazy

Its funny how you would like to ban those people for swearing, Metalgear, yet in your previous post you claim that dodger is an "overbloated load of shit", does that mean that you should be banned from the forums?

I myself see no problem in cursing. Cuss words are used everywhere and are quite rampant. T.V shows and movies don't see any need to "ban" them, nor should Rook. They should not come as a surprise nor should they be anything new to you. If they are, I suggest you crawl out of your hole.

Telling someone to shut the fuck up is much more powerful and meaningful than asking someone to be quite. It relays a greater sense of seriousness and is much more likely to get an effective response.

On a different note, I'm glad to see that Dodger and I still think the same. Hope you're doing well pal.

So Metalgear, stop being a little baby an "please be quite if you will".
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

MetalGear822

I knew some smartass was gonna come back with that although i expected that to be dodger...... anyway theres one simple yet big difference that an idiot such as you will never understand and or accept due to your intent is and always will be to piss me off you know it I know it but the crap in rook was not instigated I did nothing to provoke the anyone into this cussing as soon as i joined it seemed as if they knew me from somewhere before. You and dodger to a lesser extent need to be yelled at for you idiots to possibly comprehend the situation. It would be all so easy to "quit" and let you dunderheads pile onto this situation and allow you passive aggressive pieces of shit vent your frustration go suck a dick.

The_Crusade

CURSING HE IS MAKING ME CRY BAN HIM!!

Dodger

Nice valuable contribution from Bakster there.

It truly is good to have you back Guesty :) Time for some actual content on this forum for once. Hopefully you will stay a while...
I agree incessantly with your point Guest, sorry I can't help but call you guest, CrazyHazy just wont stick in my mind ;D. There should be some limits to the swearing, but mindless cussing is exactly that. Mindless. And should be treated as such, why would you get offended by something so unimportant?

@ Metalgear, you calling me egotistical because I disagree with your point of view, now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that slightly hypocritical? As from that act of selfishness it seems you're the one with the 'inflated ego'.

And for the record, posting on a public forum, you might as well be 'asking me', as you knew I was going to read this. And the entire point of this forum is for announcements, improvements and suggestions for the game, so I am entitled, if not expected, to 'give my two cents'.

Quote from: MetalGear822 on April 13, 2007, 03:43:12 AM
anyway theres one simple yet big difference that an idiot such as you will never understand and or accept due to your intent is and always will be to piss me off you know it I know it but the crap in rook was not instigated I did nothing to provoke the anyone into this cussing as soon as i joined it seemed as if they knew me from somewhere before.

Wow, nice damn near illegible sentence... What I assume you are trying to say is that you are being provoked here? And in rook it is just mindless? Well I've given my opinion on that. But I can tell you I am not intentionally trying to annoy you. Maybe you just don't like being proved wrong?

The_Crusade

Dodger

Dodger

Why do all the people who start arguments with me then stop posting?

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on April 15, 2007, 12:56:52 AM

Oh? You don't know? I always thought you sent them a massive virus to destroy their computer and make yourself look good.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on April 15, 2007, 12:56:52 AM

I havn't stopped posting yet.   ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

....You weren't arguing with me...  :-\

flamingdragon

I argue with u a lot.

..............at least u think I do b/c u keep saying i'm trying to prove u wrong at something.

And this right here can be considered an argument.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.