• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Player Ratings

Started by rookn_4_u, April 22, 2007, 06:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rookn_4_u

I have seen alot of players leave the tables because of their opponents rating/color. Is there any possible way to set a ratings option to play against? For example, you set ratings tab to red,blue or green. Maybe a set # that you must be in order to seat at that particular table. Just a suggestion ;)....
Angie

TheHissyCat

Hey i got it i got it i got it........... what about a "Green Room" for people just starting out.....that way they could practice w/ each other and gain ratings.......hey we all had to start as green on this site ....and maybe it could be a good idea....except there would have to be enough green players to do that
Personally if a person is just starting out i will try and give them benefit of the doubt and they can be my p.

Thng is if you play against a green and loose to a green your ratings go drastically down....and the other thing is sometimes people will make a new nic to gain revenge on a person or team and do ugly things....like getting up and leaving in middle of game just to make that person loose points.....so dont be too hard on the reds......they worked their way up and it just takes time

I do think it would be a good idea to have a room just for greens.
or if that doesnt happen....look for other greens to play with until you work your way up.....Good luck....been there done that
;)

xxSKYxx

im so tired  going to play a game  and cause i have had some bad p and im blue   they say no blue   now what in the world can be done   ... i know  i know take  everyone to one color and leave them best idea  yet so sick of ppl doing that to others and myself   and most padd to get that color  so   my ? is       WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN ANY  BODY ELSE  .......................... NOTHING  JUST  JERKS

smeghead

It's a good idea.  It's the way Pogo does it.  You can set your preferences as to player ratings.  You advance as you and your partner win, of course.  I'm new to the site -- not new to the game Raven (Rook) -- but because I have no ratings people are rude or when I sit, leave us without another player.  Players keep abandoning because of low ratings.  Doesn't mean I can't beat their socks off, just means I haven't been able to play to get ratings.  Very frustrating trying to get into rated games here.  You suffer through rudeness from other players just to TRY to get your ratings going as if they are just SO wunnnnnnnnnnnnnderful they can't stoop to your level.  Well, I'm guessing everybody didn't start out at top ratings and somebody had to let them play or they wouldn't have ratings now.

we need a room for pinks only

a room for reds and pinks

I am loosing to much time trying to get in a game
that way I would know to stay out of those rooms