• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Quite possibly the funniest video ever.

Started by The_Crusade, April 22, 2007, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

http://fazed.net/video/?id=659

This is a video of a Super Mario Brothers game. I assume this is genuine, but I have never played this game so who knows.

There is a guy playing this extremely difficult game. As expected, he dies a LOT, and the combination of his accent, his comments and his growing anger makes for a hilarious video. I laughed out loud a LOT, it is pure genius.

There are a couple of boring points, from 9 minutes to 11 minutes and from around 17 minutes to 22 minutes. The video lasts 23:40, and he goes INSANE at the end. :lol:

Dodger

....You've never played, Super Mario Brothers? The original...platformer? You're a fucking boon.

I've never played that level, I'm relatively certain the level isn't genuine :)

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on April 23, 2007, 12:14:20 AM
....You've never played, Super Mario Brothers? The original...platformer? You're a fucking boon.

I've never played that level, I'm relatively certain the level isn't genuine :)

I've played the first ever Super Mario Game. What system is SMB for? I'll get a ROM.

And is there any difference between Super Mario and Super Mario Brothers?

Dodger

>:(

You depress me.

SMB was the first Mario game. For NES... Nintendo's first home game console...

There's no game called Super Mario.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on April 23, 2007, 12:14:20 AM

Although not sure what a boon is, I still agree.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on April 23, 2007, 09:19:10 PM
>:(

You depress me.

SMB was the first Mario game. For NES... Nintendo's first home game console...

There's no game called Super Mario.

Super Mario World? For the Gameboy?

Dodger

The_Crusade

Dodger

By that definition all games that start with the words Super Mario are the same game.
That makes; Super Mario Brothers (1, 2 & 3), Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World (1 & 2), Super Mario Land, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy.
Seeing a problem now?

The_Crusade

He

i... need... to play.. this level.  im so glad i stopped by to say hey. someone post a download link NOW

plz? thx  ;D

haferhole1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC53X3YN

it took me forever, but eventually i was able to find the link for the rom.  u may all give ur praise now. (to me)

click my egg to get ur own