• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

A New Age Has Begun

Started by Bude, May 08, 2007, 02:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bude

People, listen to the words of your prophet. I, Bude, have taken up the call of the galaxy to ressurect the Cyberbattle tournament, once the greatest contest of skill and martial dexterity in the known universe. For years the cosmos has been dormant, the stench of battle and sound of warriors long since gone from the echoing vaults of uninhabited systems. Join me now as I appease  the Old Gods by propagating glorious conflict 'twixt the ether and resonating the champions call throughout the collective psyche of our reality.

Let the games begin!

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bude

It would seem my loquacious fecundity hath untimely spurred the Spirits from their dewy slumber. Look you upward at yonder heaven to split the pantheon in twain and void the ethereal nature of our Fathers? Or do you choose to wage, with unflinching freedom, war upon this naked galaxy and ring in a new era of of champions and miscreants?

Answer me thus.

The_Crusade

I choose to pantheon your exodoicial subliminatory plasma into extinction.

Bude

Then it has already begun.

The_Crusade

Dodger

I like your style :) But you can't resurrect what isn't dead my friend.

We are just having a slump due to lack of interest. If you feel willing to help out then PM me with your details. We could do with some new blood.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bude

*Our esteemed Lord Bude hath deigned to course his way through the spacial void. His tempory absence will not be missed. A vizier will channel his thought with lesser eloquence but greater meaning*

Haha! Sorry I assumed the Cyberbattles had died a hideous death due to the lack of recent posts. My friend used to play it in Year 7 years ago and he showed me it so we could start playing. We're both doing some exam retakes to get A s and need a game that isnt "TOO " addictive but still fun. However this is proving to be wrong as it grows on me by the day! I'd love to help but unforunately I'm no technical whizz. However I'll definately try anything new so if something needs to be done don't count us out.

The_Crusade

Are you from the mighty empire of England?

Bude

Yes...It's raining! What a fabulous cliché.

The_Crusade

Then it has already begun.

Dodger

:D

Welcome to the forums. You'll find the best people here are British :P

We need no technical-ness. Just someone to advertise, and help out during a Tourney.. etc...