• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Dead baby jokes?

Started by Myke, May 17, 2005, 04:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myke

Well, I'm not gonna go straight out n start putting em up here. Don't want to offend anyone. I've found "Dead baby jokes" to be rather humerous, but terrible at the same time. But i thought i'd share some with you folks, so if anyone's offended, just post here n i wont  8)
Myke-T: The alcoholic maniac from Long Island.

Bakster

exiledragon

I do know a great baby *eating* recipe site.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Myke

lol, no thanks, not into eating em...

Jokes.. per example :

Whats blue and thrashes around on the floor?
     A baby in a plastic bag.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
     Depends on how hard you throw 'em.

matlu

Ok, I guess this is enough, we don't need to hear more of them :)

Myke

lol thats what i thought.. feel free to delete the thread  8)

Odin

Speaking of jokes in poor taste, that reminds of one from my high school days (late September 2001 of course) that went "Why don't Arabs teach driving lessons and sex education on the same day?" with the answer being "Because they don't want to overwork the camels."   :-X
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

Myke

Bakster

Quote from: Myke on May 17, 2005, 08:31:30 PM
How many babies does it take to paint a house?
     Depends on how hard you throw 'em.

LoL

Bakster

I'll input my own chemistry related jokes, from chemistry class today. (Be prepared for serious lameness)

What do you get if you cross a Barium atom with two Sodium atoms?

A banana!

(Symbol for barium is 'Ba' and Sodium is 'Na')

Two atoms were walking down the street.
One said to the other 'I've lost an electron'
The other one replied 'Are you positive?'

(An electron is negatively charged)

I forgot the third one.

Myke

haha ah god those sucked... i love bad jokes...

flamingdragon

heres some jokes from readers digest:

theme: three men (except for one of them)

1. Three men went to heaven. Before they were let in st. Peter asked them how many times they've cheated on their wives. The first man said none so he got to drive around heaven in a convertable. The second guy said once, so he got to drive around heaven in a truck. The third guy said twice, so he got to ride around heaven in a slug bug. One day the guy in the slug bug saw the guy in the convertable and he looked sad, so he asked what was wrong. He replied he saw his wife and she was on a skateboard.

2.  Three men were sitting in a hospital when a nurse came up and told him he was now the father of twins. He said thats conveinent since he worked at the twin adoption agency. A few min. later the nurse came out and told the second guy he was the owner of triplets. He said thats also conveinent cause he works for triple A. When the nurse came out a third time the third guy ran. When she caught up with him she asked him why he ran and he said he works for 10,000 auto parts.

3. There was a guy in a helicopter and he couldnt tell where he was cause there was so much fog. He saw a huge building so he got a sign and wrote on it "where am I?" The people on the building held out a sign that said "in a helicopter". So the guy flew to the nearest airport and landed. They asked him how he knew where he was and he said he knew the building was the microsoft building because they gave him a technically correct but comepletely useless answer.

4. Three men were stranded on an island when they found a genie and each of them got one wish. The first guy wished himself back home with his family. The second guy did the same. The third guy said he was lonely all alone so he wished the other two guys were back with him.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

ultswordsman

#4 if i were 1 of the 2 guys id choke the third guy

Parsley

What's pink, screams, and can't go round corners?

ultswordsman

ok   heres a blond joke           (no offense to any blonds)

theres a blond a brunete, and a red head(no offense to any1)  there stranded on an island 40 miles from shore the red head said im getting out of here and she swam 20 miles and drowned the brunete said im outta here and swam 30 miles and drowned the blonde said im outta here to she swam 39 3/4 miles and said im tired and swam all the way back