• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Paying for Rook

Started by FireBird, June 19, 2007, 01:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Yes, that's exactly what I wrote, and it's true. I only see these two ways. It already costed me too much money and time to create duelboard, and it costs me time and money constantly every day. And it's not only maintenance, I would like to develop the site further, to make it bigger and better. I see months and months of hard work to be done, and lots of money to be spend and development and advertising.

I *understand* that most people are not actually interested in my plans, they only want to play the games, but please realize that I'm NOT forcing anybody to pay. It's completely up to you whether you decide to support Duelboard, and I think it's perfectly fair to pay for a service you use (you may have different opinion of course). If I don't get enough funding to be able to work on it full time, I will simply abandon it. I'm a high class programmer, and I have no problem to be spending my time working for somebody else, for a *very* good salary. If I get enough support, I will be able to develop duelboard further, and make it bigger and better. This 2 months period is a *test* to see whether it's all making sense. If I realize that I'm doing things that don't make sense, I have no problem to do something else. In any case, the duelboard will stay online, I *will* honor my debt to people who already subscribed.

exiledragon

So, make that first million yet?
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick