• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Team Tournament 8/31

Started by SiR gUt, August 23, 2007, 12:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

2 on 2 Team Tournament Rules

Tournament date is Friday August 31st, 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time Zone. If you have questions for the time in your time zone, private message I or Dodger and we will tell you your time.

After you have figured out the team you will be entering tourney with, please post here the team name and the players who are on the team.

1) Teams will consist of two (2) people. If there is someone who does not show up, the Team must choose from a player in lobby or will have 10 minutes to find a substitute. If a team cannot find a team mate, they have an option to play the match by them self or forfeit.

2) Team with most combined points will get the 1,3 player positions. That team chooses who on their team will be 1st player and 3rd player. The next game that team gets the 2,4 player positions. The teams will keep alternating until the match ends.

3) The match will be played the best 6, that means first team to win 4 games wins, if the match is tied 3-3 at the end of 6 games, the tie breaker will be first to win 2 in a row. After this is achieved the team resulting with the loss is then eliminated from the tournament.

4) Games are to be unrated as there might be no single winner.

5) At the end of a match, the teams must report the result of the match and how many games were played to the Tournament Director (a.k.a. Scorekeeper - SiR gUt or Dodger)

Hope to see you all at the tourny and may the best team win.

Team 1   IsNiFrEgRuNtO - Sir Gut - Inferno1537
                      Team 2   The Lovers -  FlamingDragon - ZZ
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

I ate him.

---Edit---

And then regurgitated him.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

haferhole1

id like to register with my teammate, nothaferhole

thanks

click my egg to get ur own

flamingdragon

Sigh, nice team member Haferhole, you found him so fast it almost seems like you just made him up.

Anyways, me and zz are probably going to be on a team, if he doesn't change his mind by then.......and if I can withstand his gayness until then of course.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

what's your team name haferhole?

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Inferno1537

wow...the lovers....wow...i knew u guys were gay

flamingdragon

Gut just put that down cause he wishes we were gay, thus being available to him.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

aaahahahaha, I asked you online what you wanted your team name to be, I said
"the lovers",  you said "ok".  ;D

flamingdragon

I wasn't paying attention, and I believe I said to put down the flying monkeys if you recall..........
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Inferno1537

lol how were you not paying attention?  i mean your reading what he's typing...it's not like an actual conversation where you can not hear the person you talking to...

flamingdragon

Easy, you can see the words and look at them left to right still while not really reading them if your mind wonders, happens to me all the time.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

grrrr why nobody wanna play!

The_Crusade

haferhole1

Quote from: SiR gUt on August 26, 2007, 05:27:27 AM
what's your team name haferhole?

Off Constantly.

Quote from: SiR gUt on August 23, 2007, 12:39:44 AM

Tournament date is Friday August 31st, 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time Zone. If you have questions for the time in your time zone, private message I or Dodger and we will tell you your time.
whens the tourny in US central time? you both have my msn/aim, so message me on there.

EDIT: nevermind, flamer told me

click my egg to get ur own