• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

More luck than skill?

Started by SiR gUt, May 20, 2005, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

im down with anything, aslong as im gettig to play :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Quote from: matlu on May 22, 2005, 12:16:55 PM
are you still talking about combat system? Better stick to it, such flaming is not too interesting to read

Dont really get this sentence.   Anything to do with me???
Adun Toridas, Executor.

exiledragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on May 22, 2005, 08:28:18 PM
Dont really get this sentence.   Anything to do with me???

considering you havnt even posted on this thread........ ::)
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

TheMcCool

This is the solution:

Make it a little less possible for something with low STR to kill something with high DEF. A little less possible for something with low DEF to survive a hit from something with high STR. That's the direction we need to go in, currently. It can be tweaked until we find the "sweet spot."
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

flamingdragon

I think game is fine. Even if it is more luck than skill, thats how the game is.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bakster

Quote from: TheMcCool on May 23, 2005, 04:11:43 AM
This is the solution:

Make it a little less possible for something with low STR to kill something with high DEF. A little less possible for something with low DEF to survive a hit from something with high STR. That's the direction we need to go in, currently. It can be tweaked until we find the "sweet spot."

Agreed

TheMcCool

I know it's always been luck-based, but as of my previous post, I believe it was even more luck-based than the original game was.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

raikoukami

The only part i can find that has a slightest bit of luck is your starting hand thats it....everything else is more skill.....