• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Paradoxes

Started by TheMua, July 28, 2008, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Or if so....you neglected to mention it.  >:(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Now post a proper paradox or I win.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

A father and son are driving down a road. The car collides with a tree and the father is killed. The boy is rushed to the nearest hospital where he is prepared for emergency surgery. On entering the surgery suite, the male surgeon says, "I can't operate on this boy. He's my son."

flamingdragon

Two gay guys got married in Canada and then adopted a son. The surgeon was the boy's other father.

POST A REAL PARADOX K THX BAI
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

A father and his biological son are driving down a road. The car collides with a tree and the biological father is killed. The boy is rushed to the nearest hospital where he is prepared for emergency surgery. On entering the surgery suite, the male surgeon says, "I can't operate on this boy. He's my biological son."

flamingdragon

They are members of an alien race in which children are made by the males mating with the males, and the surgeon was the boy's other biological father...

EZ! THAT'S STRIKE TWO, ONE MORE AND YOU'RE OUT!

REAL PARADOX PLZ!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

A human father and his biological human son are driving down a road. The car collides with a tree and the biological human father is killed. The same human boy described in the previous two sentences is rushed to the nearest hospital where he is prepared for emergency surgery. On entering the surgery suite, the male human surgeon says, "I can't operate on this boy. He's my biological human son."

flamingdragon

By a rare coincidence, the alien race I described in my last post are also known as humans.

I WIN!
Adun Toridas, Executor.