• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Logging in to Rook

Started by tigger2212, September 23, 2008, 01:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigger2212

How do I log into rook after I get my activation key and code?  It says that my account is still not activated.

bigd

I'm having the same problem.

matlu

Hello, well you have to click the activation link. The activation expires and the account is deleted if not activated in 12 hours since you signed up. If this happened you have to sign up again.

bigd

I followed the activation link.  It tells me the account has been activated, however I am still unable to log in to rook.  I need your help.

matlu

Can you please explain what exactly happens, and what error messages (if any) you see? What is your nickname?

bigd

UserName is bigd
error is invalid username or password

thanks for your help

matlu

Something is wrong. There is separate registration for games and forum. Nickname bigd on games was created 2 years ago. You cannot just use your forum nickname to play the game.

bigd

I had a valid player account about 2 years ago.  I am on a new laptop, and can't remember my user name.  I have to have that and my e-mail to find my password.  Can you give me my username from my e-mail address?

Muzza

I can't log in either....I am new here, been playing for two days now.  I can log in to rook but when I click to go to a lobby it says authentication failed?  Please help....

matlu

Uh, ok. Since several people reported this problem, I'll make it so that it will simply ask for name/password again, so you should be able to get in. I hope I can make it till sunday.

[edit] ok it's re-scheduled for tuesday :)