• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

banned

Started by shaggy11, March 15, 2009, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaggy11

what is the problem  with this site/ I have been on here for years never had a problem . I was even a paying member while it was pay to play. Now Im in a middle of a game at 1 in the morning and im kicked out and banned. i dont cussand im 33 years old what is the problem.

Dodger

I highly doubt you got banned without reason, and I think I've replied to this same message before...

jonny

I got a ?. there was some friends of mine on my computer and they came to me and said it said they were banned and could not play no more.. the game is fairly new in our area and many people are starting to play but i can no longer play. im sorry for whatever they may have done and I will make sure this does not happen again. my code is ID is 693 I am greatly sorry for whatever may have happened

matlu

Quote from: shaggy11 on March 15, 2009, 07:53:47 AM
  what is the problem  with this site/ I have been on here for years never had a problem . I was even a paying member while it was pay to play. Now Im in a middle of a game at 1 in the morning and im kicked out and banned. i dont cussand im 33 years old what is the problem.

If your nickname is shaggy11 you doesn't seem to be banned