• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

whisper system

Started by SiR gUt, May 22, 2005, 03:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Hey matlu, I was just curious if there by any chance is a way for you to put a whisper system on before tournament tomorrow?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

tiraspol

Yeah, that would definately help out the tournies alot. So people dont have to be in lobby to chat.

Hawk

Whisper is an option in almost every chat system but there's only one problem, people will likely team up on others during games, communicating via whisper.  Of course you shouldn't disable it in games in case people want to talk to others in the lobby, etc., but, uh sorry for presenting a problem without a solution.

raikoukami

and there is a problem with teaming up on each other ...?
it happens anyways :P
i've been to a few game and they start going for me only lol

Kiz

Quote from: Hawk on June 10, 2005, 12:25:38 AM
Whisper is an option in almost every chat system but there's only one problem, people will likely team up on others during games, communicating via whisper.  Of course you shouldn't disable it in games in case people want to talk to others in the lobby, etc., but, uh sorry for presenting a problem without a solution.
I don't think this is really a bad thing. Sure, you might think of it as bad when the people doing it are plotting against you, but this whole diplomacy thing is part of the game.
You have to make your appeal. You have to actively seek out allies for mutual aid or to backstab for personal benefit.  ;)
This is part of what makes a good Cyber Battles player.

TheMcCool

lol, in the old game I often made "secret alliances" with every player in the current game, then built myself up while they attacked each other. It didn't always work, but it worked for alot of them if I remember correctly.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh