• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new battlemech

Started by TheMcCool, March 20, 2005, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

leaves no corpse when it dies.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

Are you sure? Wasn't it holo? There is a picture for dead mech in data file, and I see no reason why it should not leave corpse (while other monster do). I'll test it anyway.

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Sheep

matlu

Strange, it should leave corpse. The only posibility I see is that "real" mech got somehow transformed to holo. There were already many many bugs related to hologram (at some time it was even possible to holodetect commander). I will look at it.

TheMcCool

Possibly so. It worked right just now, so it must not happen every time. In the same game where the mech worked right and left a corpse, I think a real spideroid didn't leave a corpse. (unless they used a holo in mechanoid 8 lol)

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 21, 2005, 12:29:41 PM
Possibly so. It worked right just now, so it must not happen every time. In the same game where the mech worked right and left a corpse, I think a real spideroid didn't leave a corpse. (unless they used a holo in mechanoid 8 lol)

You should better ask in such case, you may never know. It would prevent me from hunting non-existing bug. Ehm, but it's also possible that there's some bug, holo-stuff was pretty buggy from the beginning.

TheMcCool

I did ask them actually but they didn't answer me :/