• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Fed up of guests

Started by Bakster, May 23, 2005, 03:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

I don't care for Bakster, it's his choice, he don't have to play it he doesn't want.... but on this shizmoo forum, they have 2606 regestred users, how did they make it? (you see the envy in my eyes).  Their games are nothing special

(btw I deleted few really irrelevant posts)

Bakster

The shizmoo games are a lot better than cyber battles. It is a test of skill, not a battle of luck.

matlu

Quote from: Bakster on May 30, 2005, 06:54:26 PM
The shizmoo games are a lot better than cyber battles. It is a test of skill, not a battle of luck.

listen, ANYBODY can come and start crying "this is stupid, this sucks, that sucks". You don't need too much wit to do it. Even total idiot can do it (and mostly ONLY total idiots do it).
Someone of at least average inteligence would try to suggest some solution. If you are able, do it. If you are not, then return to Sumo Volleyball.

tiraspol

QuoteIf you are not, then return to Sumo Volleyball.

Rofl, that was funny. That is the worst game ever. The only GOOD game they have on there would probably be the Kung FU Chess or whatever its called. I just like it cuz I'm a chess nerd, and that game makes you think alot, and fast. And the reason they have over 2,000 members is becasue their community doesnt consist of people like Bakster. *cough cough* (In my opinion)

exiledragon

Quote from: tiraspol on May 30, 2005, 10:37:40 PM
Rofl, that was funny. That is the worst game ever. The only GOOD game they have on there would probably be the Kung FU Chess or whatever its called. I just like it cuz I'm a chess nerd, and that game makes you think alot, and fast. And the reason they have over 2,000 members is becasue The whole community consist of people like Bakster. *cough cough* (In my opinion)

Fixed
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Bakster

Quote from: tiraspol on May 30, 2005, 10:37:40 PM
Rofl, that was funny. That is the worst game ever. The only GOOD game they have on there would probably be the Kung FU Chess or whatever its called. I just like it cuz I'm a chess nerd, and that game makes you think alot, and fast. And the reason they have over 2,000 members is becasue their community doesnt consist of people like Bakster. *cough cough* (In my opinion)

Have you even looked at the shizmoo forums? It is an embarrassment :P
You only think it is a bad game because you're rubbish at it. It may seem a bit silly, but it does require strategy.
Unfortunately, shizmoo has a high amount of cheaters, and the moderating system isn't very good.
You know, you don't like me because I flame(d) this game. You are doing just the same with shizmoo games, so I think you should stfu.

matlu

I think they have some many members, because they advertised heavily. I remember that some time ago I used to see Sumo Volleyball advertisement very often on the ICQ. But it had to cost pretty much $$$

Bakster

SVB/KFC was on ICQ and Uproar. It was still fairly popular even before that.

ultswordsman

bakster y dont u stfu every time u lose u get angry and start yelling and crap because u cant play worth crap u coulndnt even beat a new member

exiledragon

Seems like bakster generated 4 posts of spam, whereas everyone else generated 30 posts of spam at him hehe

Bakster

Quote from: ultswordsman on May 31, 2005, 11:19:29 PM
bakster y dont u stfu every time u lose u get angry and start yelling and crap because u cant play worth crap u coulndnt even beat a new member

Yeah...look who's yelling now...

SiR gUt

Well as it looks, bakster is the main cause of most of the flame floods.
Solution - Mute
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

bakster look when i get angry i EXPLODE i dont think or anything

exiledragon

Quote from: SiR gUt on June 02, 2005, 07:44:08 PM
Well as it looks, bakster is the main cause of most of the flame floods.
Solution - Mute

Who is more foolish, the idiot who leads ; or the other idiots who follow him.

SiR gUt

all im sayin is if we gotta stop the flame wars just mute the people starting them
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA