• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

theme

Started by flamingdragon, May 26, 2005, 07:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Cyber battles has to have a theme.  ;D

Why are the commanders fighting?

Where are the commanders fighting?

Where are the ships beaming stuff down from?

Where are the ships getting the monsters from?

Gotta have a story behind it all.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

exiledragon

No, no they dont  :P
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

matlu

eeee. there sure CAN be a story, feel feel to write one :)

maybe just some short-story.... maybe a novel... and nowadays it's very popular to make a MOVIES based on computer games.... so just givi it a try and and write something.... it may find it's way to holywood  ;D
(hm, but who will play the main character, commander fighting aline monsters? Better hurry up with the story, Bruce Willis is getting old   ;) )

seriously, give it a try :)

SiR gUt

they shud have all of us featured in it
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

I am already making it. Expect it to be out in 2008. Here is my work so far.

It was dark on the planet of NutraSweet. The battle raged on and on between mech and alien. The prototype batlemech was obliterating the alien forces when out of nowhere the alien queen apeared.
With one laser beam from its eye it destroyed the sheild generator. The battlemechs sheilds were now gone. The battlemech charged at the queen only to fall at another laser beam. The mech army started to retreat when the almighty hero Matlu with his awesome psycic powers shot a blast of energy at the queen and comepletely destroyed it.

note: I am not really making a cyber battles book. Just in case you actually think i am.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

so Matlu is the hero?

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

He brought back cyber wars didnt he.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

ultswordsman

LOL LOL LOL " he shot a laser beam destroying the queen"  (when the strongest  mon ster battlemech failed)   

HellsRage666

Lol.... its kinda corny right now.... I'd work on it too but i dont have ANY free time these days...

SiR gUt

Flame lets leave the Novels to an expert writer.

Parsley

Maybe there isn't a reason.  Shall we all call a truce?

Bakster

A long time ago...in a galaxy far far away...

HellsRage666

No... cyber battles is NOT star wars. I say we drop this topic... its really kinda dumb.

SiR gUt

yea yo, I think star wars is the most stupid movie on this planet.

Bakster